What if Leatherface couldn't use his chainsaw within 3 metres of a hook?

This would be a perfect way to stop facecamping with this killer. He can't rev his chainsaw when close and if he is already using it, the chainsaw ends when it goes in this range.

In return maybe buff his token recharge speed or make the tantrum shorter. I don't know. But this would completely solve the facecamping problem!

Comments

  • @Impartiality said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2729045#Comment_2729045

    Nobody is trying to put the onus of fun on the killer. They are trying to put it on BHVR to make the game more fun. They are the developers of the game and if you don’t think computer games are made for enjoyment then no wonder you have a name called angrykiller.

    Just because you play the game to get some sort of power trip doesn’t mean that’s what the game was intended for. It was made for everyone to enjoy. Not for narcissistic killers to think they can just do whatever they want

    Here’s an idea. Killers get to filter out what maps they do not want to be sent to. They pick 3. Survivors pick 1 killer they don’t want to face. Survivors don’t get sent into games with camping bubbas and killer don’t get sent to maps that they feel are heavily against them. I would pick Hadonfield for that one.

  • @Impartiality said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2728914#Comment_2728914

    Okay why don’t we play a private game and I’ll facecamp you as bubba, show me what you would do lol

    I mean I’d be down for a private match but I’d probably get destroyed lmao

  • me when i see a survivor thinking about unhooking his friend

    u56yuretyu.gif


  • His chainsaw should stop after downing one person and use up all available tokens.

  • This wouldnt do anything because he would literally just start the chainsaw sweep when the unhook animation is done.

  • @Sluzzy said:

    His chainsaw should stop after downing one person and use up all available tokens.

    Agreed, so long as Survivors who run from a dead stop too much have a chance of a leg cramp that makes them fall over. The Killer can pick them up if the Survivor cannot stand up in time. 😁

  • This content has been removed.
  • What if survivors stopped crying?

1 2 ›