Would technician be overpowered if..
It lowered the sound of all generators your working on by a certain amount? Like say 50%? I feel like lowering the sound of repair would be good enough to make it a solid perk. What do you think?
It lowered the sound of all generators your working on by a certain amount? Like say 50%? I feel like lowering the sound of repair would be good enough to make it a solid perk. What do you think?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Lowering the sound still leaves flickering lights which is another way to tell and sparks
It does that already, It reduces the audible range of your generator repair noises by 8 meters. Maybe it's not 50% but it still reduces the noise.
Really? Whenever I'm using it I can't tell
Yes.
I say the regression penalty is a bit too severe, it's a perk that's suppose to help newer players but the downside is pretty bad.
it reduces gen repair noises (like the clanking of you working + the wires sparking) but honestly i feel like it could be a really, really good stealth perk if it also reduced the noise of the pistons
It also isn't going to sound quiet on your end because it's not making it quieter, it's reducing the distance at which it could be heard.
I don't think so. That means u could work on a gen while the killer is chasing somebody around the corner without any worries they will hear you. Although completely silent is a bit much