Please give QoL to the Twins

Despite my past takes on this killer, I think they're very fun and interesting to play as. Not so much to play against but only because of their camping. I feel like I and many others would play the Twins more often if they received some good QoL treatment that makes them feel better to play. Right now, my body just physically doesn't feel right because I don't know what it is, but their janky animations make me feel like ######### inside.

In regards to all of this, please help the Twins. I would play them way more if they felt better so BHVR, please do something about it! The 3 Twins mains are just as important as the rest of the community.

Comments

  • They should revert them to their original state. They weren't overpowered or broken or anything alike. They just got trashed because the Survivors didn't like them

  • @ThatOneDemoPlayer said:

    They should revert them to their original state. They weren't overpowered or broken or anything alike. They just got trashed because the Survivors didn't like them

    Yeah the 5-second cooldown was so unnecessary. Only thing they needed nerf was the camping, but all they did was make them feel clunkier to play.

  • I want two things to be happy.

    -Let me swap during fatigue. You have to wait 5 seconds + slow duration after each down and it's just super annoying. You are basically punished for not slugging.

    -Let Victor snuff boon totems. Boons are super annoying for twins and it's that Victor can't do anything about that. He is basically second killer, so I think he should be able to do it and it wouldn't really be broken.

  • Did you guys noticed with this recent nerfs, Wraith, Deathslinger, Twins, are just bc survivors didn't like them? I literally don't understand BHVR sometimes, get rid with things that is boting to killer they can't right, nerf dh? Nah

  • @Dino7281 said:

    I want two things to be happy.

    -Let me swap during fatigue. You have to wait 5 seconds + slow duration after each down and it's just super annoying. You are basically punished for not slugging.

    -Let Victor snuff boon totems. Boons are super annoying for twins and it's that Victor can't do anything about that. He is basically second killer, so I think he should be able to do it and it wouldn't really be broken.

    Honestly those would be decent changes.

  • @adam1233467 said:

    Did you guys noticed with this recent nerfs, Wraith, Deathslinger, Twins, are just bc survivors didn't like them? I literally don't understand BHVR sometimes, get rid with things that is boting to killer they can't right, nerf dh? Nah

    I could live with that, if it was done right.

    Give compensations so that killer is not actually worse and adjust killer, so they are not clumsy.

    They just failed at that. But they fixed it for survivors, when noone plays them...

  • @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2726549#Comment_2726549

    Yeah the 5-second cooldown was so unnecessary. Only thing they needed nerf was the camping, but all they did was make them feel clunkier to play.

    Here's how I'd change The Twins:

    • If Victor is out, pressing the Ability button (M2) while playing as Charlotte will recall him back to you, and he'll go on a 6 second cooldown
    • If Victor is within 24/32 Meters of a hooked Survivor, he'll die
    • Victor now has a 3 second recovery time after a successful Pounce (like pre-nerf)
    • Victor now has a 4 second recovery time after an unsuccessful Pounce (1 second longer)
    • If he gets kicked while in the unsuccessful Pounce recovery time, he goes on a 15/20 second cooldown
    • If he gets kicked while in the successful Pounce cooldown, he goes on a 6 second cooldown