Remember Me, No Way Out, Blood Warden & NOED = Ragequit and Toxic salt mines

I've been using Leatherface for quite some time. I always get a 4k at the end no matter how bad I played. At end game, people send me the most horrible messages which is good for me basically because now Sony can ban them for verbal abuse.

I'm making DbD a much better place for everyone!

Comments

  • Respectable. Have a nice day.

  • No you’re not allowed.

    section 2, page 8 of Survivor Rule Book: volume I clearly states…

    ”End game perks are strictly forbidden under punishment of teabag and “EZ baby killer” messages

    and don’t even think about slugging or tunnelling, everyone knows that once you hook someone you must close your eyes, turn around and walk at least 100m away from said hook and allowing a full reset before chasing someone new.

    I’m sorry but those are the rules

  • @steamed_hamzzz said:

    No you’re not allowed.

    section 2, page 8 of Survivor Rule Book: volume I clearly states…

    ”End game perks are strictly forbidden under punishment of teabag and “EZ baby killer” messages

    and don’t even think about slugging or tunnelling, everyone knows that once you hook someone you must close your eyes, turn around and walk at least 100m away from said hook and allowing a full reset before chasing someone new.

    I’m sorry but those are the rules

    I'd like to speak to who made those rules.

  • @BlighTown said:

    I've been using Leatherface for quite some time. I always get a 4k at the end no matter how bad I played. At end game, people send me the most horrible messages which is good for me basically because now Sony can ban them for verbal abuse.

    I'm making DbD a much better place for everyone!

    It is amazing how many people I got banned from Playstation because of how triggered they get. This community is like a weird echo chamber where anything goes for them, but reality isn't as favorable.

  • *insert one punch man "ok"* meme

  • They probably get a few days suspension lol. You think Sony is really going to be banning paying users left and right?

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    They probably get a few days suspension lol. You think Sony is really going to be banning paying users left and right?

    I got a message from Sony that one guy got permanently suspended from using Playstation Network for violating multiple Terms of Services.

  • @BlighTown said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2726084#Comment_2726084

    I got a message from Sony that one guy got permanently suspended from using Playstation Network for violating multiple Terms of Services.

    Your first Mori. Nice lol

  • @BlighTown said:

    I've been using Leatherface for quite some time. I always get a 4k at the end no matter how bad I played. At end game, people send me the most horrible messages which is good for me basically because now Sony can ban them for verbal abuse.

    I'm making DbD a much better place for everyone!

    Seem like a meme/troll like build, this will not be viable againt good survivors sadly.. BW is such a cool perk when it works but it’s just so easy to counter by 99ing exit gates.

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    They probably get a few days suspension lol. You think Sony is really going to be banning paying users left and right?

    It makes Sony money as they lose access to PSPlus, any live subscriptions under the PSN, any Digital Games/DLC, etc.

    The new account has to buy everything again.

  • At least Sony isn't willing to put up with verbal harassment... Behavior is another story

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    They probably get a few days suspension lol. You think Sony is really going to be banning paying users left and right?

    No Playstation don't play around when someone breaks the Terms and Agreement. If you break it they WILL ban you, like most online games if you break the Terms they ban you if not permanently it's a long time.

  • Great job, get those people out of here

  • lol I delete all my negative steam comments. I rather not look at my page everyday telling me I'm bad at the game and to ***. You bring one perk survivors don't like and it's "-rEp" bullsh!t and when u are a nice killer they never say anything 🤣