College Work Feedback - DBD Map Ideas

Hi guys, I do a games design course at college and we have the chance to take a game and do our own stuff to it. I chose Dead by Daylight and I chose to do level design. I have this form I need filled out so if you guys could fill it out then that would be great. serious feedback would be appreciated. ๐Ÿ˜€


https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=NW7qCB78K0SNXftkwn_6CaO8OWeKoPVEn2vQrI-muoFUM1IwUlgwOVBUMEE3OUY5VzBEMjZKNkI5Ui4u


Many Thanks.

Comments

  • Posting the link for an assignment at literally 2:30 am? Yup, that sounds like gamer college to me, good times.

    Filled out your survey, hope you get some useful data from here.

  • I'd love to help, but your link isn't responding on my phone for some reason. If there's another way I'd gladly help.

  • @Marc_go_solo said:

    I'd love to help, but your link isn't responding on my phone for some reason. If there's another way I'd gladly help.

    I couldnt click on it on PC, but copying and pasting the link into my browser worked

  • @Chordyceps said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2725297#Comment_2725297

    I couldnt click on it on PC, but copying and pasting the link into my browser worked

    Yeah, I was a dunce. I've done it now - only little feedback was one question asking whether you were a survivor main or killer main, but didn't give an option for 50/50 (which is what I am). I put down the side I enjoy more, but that option may be useful. Otherwise, good survey, and especially liked the idea about suggesting new mechanics.

  • @Marc_go_solo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2725299#Comment_2725299

    Yeah, I was a dunce. I've done it now - only little feedback was one question asking whether you were a survivor main or killer main, but didn't give an option for 50/50 (which is what I am). I put down the side I enjoy more, but that option may be useful. Otherwise, good survey, and especially liked the idea about suggesting new mechanics.

    Thanks for the feedback and yeah I should have made it clear about the link

  • @Chordyceps said:

    Posting the link for an assignment at literally 2:30 am? Yup, that sounds like gamer college to me, good times.

    Filled out your survey, hope you get some useful data from here.

    It's working hard or hardly working a majority of the time haha. Thanks for the feedback tho

  • I filled it out. I'll be honest I found some of the questions a bit hard to answer because there's some maps I like, but I know they aren't balanced in certain ways.

    I tried my best to say why I enjoy said maps, but also state their problems.

  • @Chordyceps said:

    Posting the link for an assignment at literally 2:30 am? Yup, that sounds like gamer college to me, good times.

    Filled out your survey, hope you get some useful data from here.

    Iโ€™ve done my schoolwork at 3 AM before lol.

  • Just finished it. Hope you get the results you wanted!

  • @GannTM said:

    Just finished it. Hope you get the results you wanted!

    Thank you

  • @CashelP14 said:

    I filled it out. I'll be honest I found some of the questions a bit hard to answer because there's some maps I like, but I know they aren't balanced in certain ways.

    I tried my best to say why I enjoy said maps, but also state their problems.

    Thanks, the map question was just generally what maps you like, the balancing of the map wasn't really what I was looking for. But thank you fir the feedback

  • @Rhysality said:

    Hi guys, I do a games design course at college and we have the chance to take a game and do our own stuff to it. I chose Dead by Daylight and I chose to do level design. I have this form I need filled out so if you guys could fill it out then that would be great. serious feedback would be appreciated. ๐Ÿ˜€

    https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=NW7qCB78K0SNXftkwn_6CaO8OWeKoPVEn2vQrI-muoFUM1IwUlgwOVBUMEE3OUY5VzBEMjZKNkI5Ui4u

    Many Thanks.

    As part of your work do you also have to write about what makes a good and balanced map? If so, you should send it to the devs.

  • @Rhysality said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2725358#Comment_2725358

    Thanks for the feedback and yeah I should have made it clear about the link

    Your welcome, and no worries about the link; I just had a momentary lapse of reason and forgot how to copy.๐Ÿ˜†

  • @JawsIsTheNextKiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/302656/college-work-feedback-dbd-map-ideas

    As part of your work do you also have to write about what makes a good and balanced map? If so, you should send it to the devs.

    it would defo go to extra credit but necessarily no. I just need to do research into the types of maps and then proceed forward and create the one people chose.