questions about these non survivor sided achievements

Tools of the trade

If I own demo, can I use jolt? Its listed as a demo perk for me.


I have to say btw, its so fun getting 5x merciless with trash perks, against the current MMR meta. Survivors have to do a gen and escape though, so its fair.

Comments

  • You can use any of Demo, Steve, or Nancy's perks for those achievements, regardless if you see the old versions or the new versions.

    I do think that's a pretty annoying achievement. We didn't need Power Moves v2.0, Killer Edition. Your best bets to choose from are probably Surge, Mindbreaker, Sloppy, or NOED - though Sloppy has degraded in value with CoH and NOED won't be good for your Chaser emblem if you get too much value out of it. Bitter Murmur isn't bad either.

  • @gammatsunami said:

    Tools of the trade

    If I own demo, can I use jolt? Its listed as a demo perk for me.

    I have to say btw, its so fun getting 5x merciless with trash perks, against the current MMR meta. Survivors have to do a gen and escape though, so its fair.

    All Adepts are harder to do as Killer, I think that's why they made the survivor two different achievements one with two perks and the other one with three, eight times each.

  • @ImBrakingBike said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/302631/questions-about-these-non-survivor-sided-achievements

    All Adepts are harder to do as Killer, I think that's why they made the survivor two different achievements one with two perks and the other one with three, eight times each.

    The survivor ones are much easier. I am 7/8 on both, very easily.

    1/5 on killer and it was a nightmare. Even the 0 perk 1 gen survivor one is easy compared to this.

  • edit i was wrong sorry