Should pebble have stacks?
would there be any reason for pebble to not be able to gain a max of 2 stacks at any given time? because id love to see that
would there be any reason for pebble to not be able to gain a max of 2 stacks at any given time? because id love to see that
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It should be able to have infinite stacks for snowball fights
Pebble should just have a normal cooldown. It is for sure not strong enough to have as many conditions to it just to use it once.
Yes. Always felt Inner Strength (or whatever the ######### its called these days) should as well.
I feel Flash grenade is much more powerful than Diversion.
I would balance them as Flash grenade requires in TR instead, with Diversion gain a token for every 60/50/40sec on Gen, able to have 2 stacks.
i love that idea
eh i do like that idea in general but 2 stacks would be way funnier
i dont think flashbang should stack tbh because it is actually really strong especially against certain killers
As long as it has such a convoluted activation requirement, stacks or no stacks really makes no difference.
Because it does, you can get Flashbang, drop to the ground, and do Gen for another one. There are vids of Steve stack 5 of Flashbang in the shack.
oh yeah you can do that but thats not true stacks you know but yeah you can kinda stack it in that way
Thats not stacks on the perk, thats just using up the use you have on the perk to make a flashbang
Its still super dangerous for Killer if 1 guy bring the perk and share it to teammates.
I mean those 5 Flashbang in shack is for the vid. In actual match its possible for each survivor carry a Flashbang able to save teammate at any time.
i wish it had a charge bar for distance, can finally play nurse as survivor
I don't see why it couldn't.
Yes
I want it to have 5 stacks so survivors can blacken the sun by throwing pebbles at me.
Also hitting the killer with a pebble should award 1 bloodpoint
The 30 second cooldown is too high for a move that isn’t consistent. It’s cooldown at T3 should be 10 seconds. 30, 20,10.
If Diversion was 10 seconds you could be use synergy like IW, Lucky Break, Off the Radar, Q&Q, and Deception. When you’re actually fooling the killer you aren’t being chased anymore. Which would grant pebbles to divert their attention even more as they search around for you.
What I used to do is find a spot to aim the pebbles at lockers when a TR was around. Putting scratches and the loud sound indicator around the locker. Making a killer think someone went in it. After I saw them open it I go back inside. Only to Head On them when they check twice. I got face camped doing this many times. Worth. 😂