Is there a chance that BHVR release more Resident Evil skins?
And many different zombie skins for Nemesis like plaga parasites
or other mutated zombies.
Nemesis legendary skin WIlliam Birkin.
And many different zombie skins for Nemesis like plaga parasites
or other mutated zombies.
Nemesis legendary skin WIlliam Birkin.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't see how a Plaga would work as a Nemesis skin, but goddamn do I need Ada Wong
I wish we could run mods in DbD. I would love this from RE:3, or Noir Claire Redfield from RE:2.
I am honestly surprised that we have so few RE skins at this point…
Why we have no Ada is a complete mystery.
God, I hope so. It's a collab that'd rake in the big bucks. Everyone wants those legendary skins.
The fact we got JILL VALENTINE and no beret is honestly mind blowing to me.
RE 1 is iconic Jill
Give us a RE5 Uruburus Wesker as a Nemesis Skin please.
Bill is disappointed.
Same. I would not hesitate to buy them.
They should replace chris to carlos. It should be RE 2 remake Leon , Claire and RE 3 remake Jill , Carlos. All skin should be RE engine.
I just want RE 5 Jill skin😞