Trickster
Hey guys any ideas ye think to make the trickster fun to go against and also making his power good in a match I love him obviously but it can be hard as hell playing him 🥺
Hey guys any ideas ye think to make the trickster fun to go against and also making his power good in a match I love him obviously but it can be hard as hell playing him 🥺
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you're wanting to play Trickster on controller, give up, it's not possible to play Trickster with a controller. Trickster is a really weak Killer, just stick to loops with high walls and you should be invincible for a while
Its not impossible but is definitely more difficulty then it's worth to play him.
Just play huntress
Playing Trickster with a controller is as hard as playing Nurse, change my mind
I slap on nurse on ps5 Trickster is way harder. I honestly only played 10 games with her and I was doing extremely well I hit most my blinks. Now I'm not saying I've mastered her not even close but I picked her up quickly.
Trickster with a controller is the hardest Killer to play
I am not arguing that. I'm just saying it's not impossible to play him its just not worth the effort to play him. I'll stick to playing huntress
Huntress is cool, it's annoying when you get 5 of them in a row but that never happens
Thats more of a balance problem. When there is only a handful of killers that can consistently do good at mid to higher end games.
I know, but getting 1 Killer 5 times in a row sucks
Yeah it does. There's 26 killers in the game and I see like 5-7 consistently. I wish there was more variety in this game. I can only play the same killers so many times before I'm bored.
Trickster is a nightmare.
Also, Nurse makes me motion sick, so that's a different type of nightmare.
I’m a console player and I do really well my issue with him is downing people quick majority of the time 🤔🤷🏻♂️
I can only speak for myself, but I find Trickster more fun to play than Huntress, I just like his ranged attack mechanic better than hers. It feels more fluid to use than the hatchet. (I’m not saying Trickster is more effective than Huntress, I have no opinion on that, I’m just saying I like his playstyle better.)
That said I’m a mouse and keyboard killer so no comment on console. 🤷♂️
The problem with Trickster is you have to be really accurate and make multiple reads which is really hard to do on a controller constantly. Huntress you need one shot and one read making her much easier to play. If you really want to play Trickster get ready to have a lot of bad matches because of high walls and windows.
And lower your sensitivity to about 50 I found it helps not over correcting
Yeah I have advice for playing trickster. Until they buff him? Don't. 🤣🤣🤣