Can you find matches on Epic with crossplay disabled?
I was able to from the beginning, when the game was first released but I can't find any matches any more with croswsplay disabled.
Can you find matches on Epic with crossplay disabled?
Tagged:
BHVR
Comments
There is really no reason to disable it unless its a latency thing your experiencing. I will also say that matchmaking is sorta messed up atm as even steam is having problems finding games so i think something is wrong with their servers.
I'm always amazed by the ability of humans online to invalidate any questions you might have, reformulate them and answer their own questions, thankfully there is also at least 1 in 10 answer in every thread, where somebody actually answers your question.
I will be waiting for that guy.
Can you find matches on Epic with crossplay disabled?
In theory if you disable crossplay you can only play with your own platform, in your case Epic Games but if you dont find any game at all it may be because you are on low player hours or your desired role is saturated and has a massive queue.
Try switching role and see if you find a game in seconds or try playing in a different time of the day to test if its just low player hours.
Thank you, yes I tried all of that.
The thing is that this wasn't an issue a couple of weeks ago, i found matches within 10-20 minutes every day.
Can you find matches on Epic with crossplay disabled?
So nobody on this fourm ever tried to disable crossplay on Epic?
Am I the only human in this world?
Are the rest of you robots?
Is this hell?
Am I dead?
Since you probably are the only human in the world who is willing to help me, can you please test once more for 10 minutes?
It took about 10-12 minutes as survivor to find a lobby when DBD was first released on Epic, with crossplay disabled.
If you disable cross play, then you will only get matched with players that play on your platform AND have also cross play disabled.
Which might explain, why you have problems finding matches.
Did they change that? I thought it was enough to be on the same platform?
With Crossplay off it's always going to be a lot longer to find matches, as you have to be matched with other players only on that platform who also have crossplay disabled and within your ranks - and whilst Epic has a very high player count it's unlikely that many players actually have crossplay disabled...so trying to match within your ranks under those circumstances is going to take a pretty long time, as you can see.
Thank you!