one time I went camping with my friends

...and a MASKED KILLER showed up out of the forest!

We all had flashlights, so we shone them in his face while repeatedly squatting. Then he just shook his head and walked away and we never saw him again.

And that was the most boring camping trip I've ever been on.

Comments

  • @luvcraft said:

    ...and a MASKED KILLER showed up out of the forest!

    We all had flashlights, so we shone them in his face while repeatedly squatting. Then he just shook his head and walked away and we never saw him again.

    And that was the most boring camping trip I've ever been on.

    yo that was the camp attendant, he was telling you guys not to leave food out. the Gun was bear spray, the mask was due to COVID laws.

  • Reminds me of my favorite horror flick, where the protagonist escapes the psycho killer by running sixteen laps around their house and dropping a piece of lumber on them.

    I cried at the end. Great movie.

  • You know when I go out somewhere and I see rows of red lockers, I start getting a little suspicious. Random hooks everywhere? Okay. Not a normal thing, but maybe there's a reason for it.

    A campfire? Oh no we're in a horror game bros.