SBMM
I seriously want SBMM to be removed because, I played a match and I thought I was doing trash because they got a 4 out. But, nope, it was because 2 survivors were silver and 2 were iridescent when I had just gotten to bronze. No wonder I lost. Either remove SBMM or fix this problem. (1 Person was also a TTV but he wasn't live😪.)
Here is a picture:

Comments
Here is another picture for refrence before rank reset of me playing Wraith and having the same problem.
I'm in silver and only one survivor is also in silver. The other is in ash (who hid the entire game), another is in bronze (who was protected by iridescent and silver) and the last is iridescent. Like what? Fix this.
Another one of these...
Grades are separate from the SBMM. Iridescent means nothing other than their playtime for that month.
You got a tough match for Huntress but your Wraith game looks fine.
Grades should just be removed for other players to see at this point.
Grades aren't ranks, which means they're even more meaningless when it comes to matchmaking than old ranks
Grades have nothing to do with matchmaking and sbmm fam. I hate sbmm as much as the next guy but come on lol
Why are you so afraid of “ttv”. these are mostly small streamers trying to promote themself and tbf, more or less they are all friendly persons.
ttv is not mandatory to be a (toxic) streamer
You clearly have the ability to read so how and why do you still think grades have anything to do with rank?
ttv are usually horrifically toxic and playing with a swf.
Total tangent, but what's with the weird colors on the perks? Is that color blind mode?
until they restrict swf from matching with any rank no matter what they do swf will always be the work around for matchmaking.