Alright, I'm bored

I'm sick of using the same build every 3-4 games in a row so I'm asking you all to put a build below mainly survivor cause I don't have very many killer perks

Comments

  • What are the perks you use in every build?

  • Autodidact, solidarity, empathy(or aftercare) and BT. Enjoy playing Russian roulette dbd edition

  • Depends. Are you playing solo or SWF

  • @I_am_Negan said:

    What are the perks you use in every build?

    Iron will cause I can't stand the survivor crying

    Lithe/adrenaline cause why not

    Prove thyself/ resilience for faster speeds

    Spine chill

    Pretty boring tbh

  • @ThanksForDaily said:

    Depends. Are you playing solo or SWF

    Solo I have no friends ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • DS, pick the exhaustion you like more, Spine chill, Resilience.

  • I'm assuming you have access to all the Survivors' perks.

    Overcome + Circle of Healing = you take a protection hit for a teammate in need, you go away very quickly to the area with CoH (or you find a totem as soon as possible to bless). You helped the teammate to gain more distance during the chase. WGLF can be a good addition if you're looking for extra BP.

    Small Game + Counterforce + Clairvoyance = no totems allowed, and you got the power to see everything around you.

    Plunderer's Instinct + Ace in the Hole + Appraisal = you are making you're own black market of Survivors' items. Bring them in a corner of the map and make a deal with your teammates. (Well, maybe it's a big waste of time but I like the idea.)

    BT + We'll Make It + Kindred + Botany Knowledge = you're the healer of the team.

    Not the most effective builds (the first and the last one work actually pretty well, I play them from time to time), but surely fun. At least, from my point of view.

  • Dead Hard

    Resilience

    This is Not Happening

    No Mither

    Enjoy ;)

  • Windows of opportunity - it'll give you a massive boost in the chase...I tend to do well in a chase 50% of the time, with Windows it increases dramatically

    Overcome - When you do cop a slap off the Killer you get a massive speed boost which will help you to get away

    Vigil - once you have got away from the killer your exhaustion will recover a lot faster

    Self care - once you have escaped do a bit of self care and you are ready to head right back into battle with Windows and Overcome ready to go again.


    I've not used that build but it sounds like it'd be pretty decent to me.

  • Let me introduce 1 aspect perk build

    • Sprint burst, Fixate, Urban, Tenacity (all movement are faster)
    • Ironwill, Urban, Calm spirit, Spine chill (Blend)
    • Ironwill, Light, Dance with me, Quick & quiet (a fast vault and guarantee disappear)
    • Sabo, Diversion, Red herring, Any mean (makes alot of noise)
    • Bond/Empathy , Kindred, Aftercare, Blood pact.
  • I've had a lot of fun with inner strength, iron will, quick and quiet, and lucky break. First order of business is do bones

  • WGLF always for BP, Botany for fast heals of yourself and others, Kindred for the info, and the last one is up to you. I usually run Leader to help the team cleanse totems faster, so the team heals me and saves me from hook faster, and so I can help them open gates faster.

  • then stop using the same build ez

  • Dance with me, Lithe, Quick and Quiet, Windows of Opportunity

  • Use perk roulette and have fun with it.

    Sometimes it will show you an interesting build.

    Play DbD with style and randomness! Supports choosing the killer/survivor perks to randomize and comes with OBS streamer mode. :)


  • Smash Hit, Alert, Windows of opportunity, and Any means Necessary


    Lucky Break, Overcome, Bite the bullet, and Botany Knowledge with a fast healing medkit


    Boon: Circle of healing, exponential, Shadow step, and detective's hunch or any other perk, and bring a Map

  • Entire survivor and killer loadouts! With alternative challenge conditions

    If you're still bored after messing about with this, I don't know what to tell you.

  • I usually experiment if i get bored, try with some fun perks like flashbang, blast mine, breakout and stunning perks, combine with boon to heal yourself after the risky plays.