serious problem of coupling levels

9 out of 10 games take place with highly unbalanced pairings. (always in favor of the survivors and never the other way around) I thought it was just my problem but I was able to ascertain that it is valid in general. (with a new and killer level 1 profile I've encountered iridescent levels more than once) this ruins the experience tremendously and makes the game unplayable when it starts for the first time. please solve.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Grades are not used for matchmaking, the system is based on a hidden MMR.

  • A vod would be better than the endgame results.

  • what is a vod? anyway yesterday I let a friend of mine try the game. he downloaded it with his console. New user. level 1 killer and had the same problems.

  • @milligan said:

    what is a vod? anyway yesterday I let a friend of mine try the game. he downloaded it with his console. New user. level 1 killer and had the same problems.

    It just stands for "video on demand" , but just any footage of your game. Despite an MMR system, it still can feel random imo. And it's hard to tell what we did right or wrong in match a lot of the times unless we look back at it.

  • I can send recordings from the xbox, really anyway, it happens all the time. I can understand for my profile, I have been playing for a long time and I am happy to finish among people of higher level even if I have never reached those levels and I think it is nice to play with those of the same level as you. but seriously, my friend played a lot of games yesterday and was mated with top tier survivors while for him it was his first time in the game.

  • Pairings are again strange to me too today.

    As MMR doesn´t work properly grades are most of the time a way better indication of player skill.

    As surv we got 4ked a few times and as killer i got 2k, 0k, 2k, 0k games today.

    I wish they would change their system again :-(

  • it's a shame for new players especially. so they have no way of learning how to play well and the games are immediately frustrating, which shouldn't be at least at the beginning. I hope they work out because it's a nice game.

  • @Rizzo said:

    Grades are not used for matchmaking, the system is based on a hidden MMR.

    The issue is to get a mediocre MMR if you start playing for the first time. Thats always a complete dismatch. Whats the point in getting killers to go against with 1k hours in your second match ever? Or having teammates with the same amount of playtime against newly started killers?

  • @Rizzo said:

    Grades are not used for matchmaking, the system is based on a hidden MMR.

    Tbf to them a ton of players have repeatedly mentioned that you can go and create a new account and only have 1-3 games and match up with 1k-2k hour survivors or killers

    How that even happens I don't even know

  • if you make a mistake about the balance of the matches, a game like this suffers a lot. I hope they give us a little more attention in this regard. It's only fair that survivors who know maps by heart and have high-level gear find expert killers and not people who started playing the same day!