You cannot show forums?
I heard around that you cannot show the forums because it's against the terms of service. Is it true? If so...why?
I heard around that you cannot show the forums because it's against the terms of service. Is it true? If so...why?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
...what? What do you mean you "can't show the forums"?
If I had to guess, maybe you're talking about taking screenshots of comments and using them as ammunition against other people?
IMO the only way that would be a problem is if you're using screenshots of comments that have since been edited/removed by moderators (as it's essentially the same as avoiding moderation)
Might go against nameshame rules, though you can link posts so I doubt that
If that were true, our Laurie's would probably be posting on reddit or Myspace or something.
Uh there are Fog Whisperers that have used forum posts/comments in their livestreams, videos and tweets that are still Fog Whisperers so I don't think that's true.