Who do I talk to?

D20CA2EB-0D63-47EB-A5EB-8864846FC6B1.jpeg

I have submitted two tickets. Reached out on Twitter and made a couple posts here in technical. I don’t know what else to do…? But I feel like I’m being ignored and it’s a little frustrating?

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • Whilst it feels like you're being ignored, Support is currently overrun with tickets and, if that's not enough, I don't believe they'll be answering any more until after New Year when they're back at work (since BHVR is a wonderful company which gives their employees actual wages and time off, even if it makes the final products... less than wonderful at times). Asides from lots and lots of patience, and possibly a few episodes of crying into your pillow, I don't think there's much more you can do here except for wait.

    I'm sorry.

  • Support currently has many many tickets incoming and it may very well take a month for them to reply..

  • As the others have said, there is a wait with Support right now I'm afraid, they're inundated with tickets and it is the holiday period where the "office" (using quotation marks cos we're mostly based at home during the pandemic) is closed until 3rd January 2022. I am sorry for the wait time but there's no way to speed this up I'm afraid, it is just a matter of waiting.

  • @Darkwraith13 said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/G3VW7EL8BIEP/d20ca2eb-0d63-47eb-a5eb-8864846fc6b1.jpeg

    I have submitted two tickets. Reached out on Twitter and made a couple posts here in technical. I don’t know what else to do…? But I feel like I’m being ignored and it’s a little frustrating?

    Yeah you're gonna be waiting a bit. I got like a month and a half of progress lost once and it took them like three weeks to get back to me. Funny enough it was last year around now.