yall gotta update the filter

killer went afk after dowing feng, then he just stood still the rest of the match. EGC i said. lol maybe he had a phone call. and the word PHONE was censored. PHONE.... PHONE. cmon

Comments

  • Ironically I’m on my [BAD WORD] right now.

  • Filter is fine. Remember this game is 18+ so its natural adults cant see no no words like "phone" or "dwight"

    /s

  • :-)

    The Devs know how old their playerbas really is but can´t admit it.

  • @ShinobuSK said:

    Filter is fine. Remember this game is 18+ so its natural adults cant see no no words like "phone" or "dwight"

    /s

    i cant belive myers is blocked, a ######### killer in the game.

  • I thought killer is blocked also.

  • I love asking teammates why they killed themselves, or telling a survivor that I didn't want to kill them, or telling my teammates that tbagging the killer was rude and that they were pretty obviously new, and having my whole message look like I'm cussing them out.

    Also, we don't talk about Yun-Jin in this game. That's illegal.