Hit detection is still broken

Explain how I get hit through a window on haddin field and nit even near the window since I'm falling. Don't use the well on their screen it hit because I'm sorry I vaulted before he even was in that small room.

Comments

  • @jamally093 said:

    Explain how I get hit through a window on haddin field and nit even near the window since I'm falling. Don't use the well on their screen it hit because I'm sorry I vaulted before he even was in that small room.

    On Killers Screen he hits you -> Transmits hit from their client to the server -> Server passes along hit information to your client -> you lost health state.


    There is no validation on windows/vaulting. Only pallet stuns & dead hard have received the new validation where the server basically gives it to whoever's action gets to the server first regardless of what happened on screens.

  • @jamally093 said:

    Explain how I get hit through a window on haddin field and nit even near the window since I'm falling. Don't use the well on their screen it hit because I'm sorry I vaulted before he even was in that small room.

    Server delay, not hit detection. With how terrible servers are, you add your ping to 200 then there's you're real ping from what ive experienced.

  • Vaults still have no hit validation, thats why this bullshit still happens regularly.