Readying for a match with the wrong kind of challenge for your side
Everyone did it before. Start a survivor match with a killer challenge selected, or vice and versa. Well I just did it once again. Went out of my way to play as the challenge I thought I had equipped required me to.
And then when the endgame screen came up.. oops, a sacrifice challenge.
Would it be too complicated to have a box pop up that says something along the lines of "Are you sure you want to play this match? You don't meet the requirements to complete your active challenge" (so this way, it could also check if you're trying to do a challenge/ character specific challenge but didn't select the right one..)
Comments
Also had that. Now i always check the selected challenge.
3 matches later, I barely made any progress on my stupid coop action challenge.. but that one match I did nearly every gen coop with someone and lots of coop healing too.. dammit. Ah well!
Yeah I made a similar-ish suggestion in the past..
Say you have 5 selectable challenges..
That way if you have both, "do gens" "get iri emblens" and you ######### up on the emblems but still did gens, then you pick that one.. if you somehow didnt do enough gens but maxed out on emblems, pick that instead.
######### yeah definitely that. And if only one challenge is available on either side, auto-select it or something I don't know.
Being asked to confirm every time I start a match would be really obnoxious. I'm done with all my currently obtainable killer challenges and just leave one of my remaining survivor ones up as I go.
Being able to have one for each side up simultaneously is the way to go.
Yeah you make a great point