POLL - Did you guys liked secondary objectives from event?
Survivor here - no I did not.
Survivor here - no I did not.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah, I like them but there was an issue with how they were implemented. They encouraged a very selfish playstyle.
Killer main. No, I hated giving survivors hope. Some expected you to give them the vials.
I felt bad for them.
This event was tilted in favor of the killer. Change my mind.
Easy as pie. I wish they did this more often.
If you look at it in terms of bloodpoints, yeah it was better for killers. If you look at it in terms of vials, it was easier to get survivor vials, in my opinion.
Yes
I didn't care for vials. I don't main Wraith, Huntress, Trapper, Hillbilly or Doctor.
I spent 10 on Claudette's Body piece but I don't even use it because it's not stealth.
Definitely yes.
Yes, but the rewards for the "secondary" objective were so great that they became the sole objective for most people.
Aside from progress towards the currency and the hefty amount of Bloodpoints, I couldn't care for them in the slightest.
If, for example, we had something like that again that was purely for Bloodpoints I would simply play the game as usual and go for them at the end.
i didnt because teammates dident made gens and the game got really unbalanced. More when what it is now.
Did i like spending more time holding M1?.. no.. no i did not.
I did, though they would've been twice as good if you can always interact with them.
Get additional reward at the cost of longer games? Yeah, I kinda liked that.
Totally agree. Holding M1 is just kinda boring. On one hand I like the idea of a second ibjective,, but I would prefer to do something else then holding M1. Even if its something like finding X to carry them to Y.
No badly executed.
First of all, another holding M1 brainless action.
Second, gather all juice and then suicide and keep the rewards? Biggest mistake ever
Interesting to see at least. If they make it more worthwhile with actual game impact (like small buffs, keeping a hooked survivor alive etc) and more than just holding M1, it would be more fun. Maybe bring back sabo?
One problem was how overpowered camping becomes with it. The killer could facecamp without issues and win the game. Secondary objectives should include a way to deal with camping.
yes i feel the games were a nice amount of time and the fact you couldn't see auras of the cankers really made an extra factor i would love it if something similar to this was in the game for instance little Jerry cans you need to collect to fuel gens