Was it really a pretty good job, though?
So I played some more Dead by Daylight today, thinking nothing of the usual flame and bugs one encounters during basic gameplay. However, some ######### that occured grew the best out of me and made me fume.
Do note, my internet is pretty stable at a steady 30-40 ping range, and the lobbies I played in had a very stable ping too majority of the time, so...
Anyone tell me what in all the world is this? Generator algorithm?

Or this?
Or perhaps.. this?
^^ Happens almost everytime. The animation is technically almost done but the game still thinks you're on the pallet and gives the killer the benefit. Now, I'm rank 1 on both killer and survivor, I play both equally and I've encountered so much crap already, however, those two things are just something I needed to get out.
Opinions?
Comments
https://streamable.com/67g5f
Yes, the issue with the generators, I can put that up in the bug section, however, the hitbox issues regarding being hit when being nowhere near the attackers weapon is a well known, protracted problem. I think watching most of the "Funny DBD moment" videos gives enough proof to back up that things like those are truely #########.
This is definitely a lot more than 3 meters
Yeah there seems to be a bug with the gen spawning system right now. I saw two gens right next to each other on the Game map once. Literally the only thing in between them was the wall. They were like less than a meter away from each other. Pretty sure they are going to fix it though.
Regarding the hit boxes, it's either a bug as well, obviously those hits shouldn't have connected, especially the Hillbilly hit, but it might also be caused by the online connection.
Dedicated servers when?