Hex:Plaything or Deadlock on Nemesis?

I want to use one of these for Nemesis. Originally I wanted to do deadlock but then I realized that maybe Plaything can work better cause it gives oblivious to the survivor meaning they can't hold W as much in certain tiles, and they also get an second objective.

Comments

  • I imagine Plaything would be better in the long run, if survivors care enough to go out of their way to stop being oblivious that's fine by me. It's a semi slow down itself with how much time they waste with the potential for zombies to disrupt them further. Whereas with Deadlock, i imagine they'd wait it out or hop on the closest other gen.

  • Plaything sounds like it could help help you get a little closer when the chase starts which could be helpful for reinventing survivors, or just pulls a surv off a gen for a few seconds. Either has value.

    Deadlock sounds a little more consistent and would be more helpful in matches where you have zero pressure.

    I'd go with Plaything for fun, otherwise deadlock.

  • Nemesis is pretty loud and stompy. Deadlock would probably be better? I'm not sure. I don't see either of these perks very often.

  • If you are good at getting unique hooks, then plaything. If not, then dead lock.