PSA For Survivors

Took a little inspiration from the survivors that get their jollies by running 4 mans, all with purple flashlights and DS. Here's a PSA in case you go against me in the future.

If you:
1. Pallet loop
2. Window loop
3. Bodyblock my hook
4. Camp my totems
5. Teabag
6. Flashlight taunt

I will facecamp you.

And don't worry! If your troll abilities are so perfected (really not that hard, actually) and I don't catch you, then the next game is a throwaway game and I will facecamp the first survivor I down.

Comments

  • You should just facecamp anyway.

    I do it sometimes. Sometimes for good reason. Sometimes for no reason at all.

    Nothing you do can change show THEY play, so play in a way that feels good for YOU....and always remember the healing power of salt! 
  • So in other words you want survivors that

    1.You want survivors to run in straight lines so they're easier to down.
    2. Refer to number 1
    3.Let you have free hooks and not try and save their team mates or go for they achievement.
    4. Don't do totems so you can get free kills with your NOED/Devour Hope
    5. Not to taunt you so you'll chase them more while gens done.
    6. refer to number 5

    Lastly don't use that bunch of baloney as an excuse to camp, get better and get kills and thus prove you're better than them.

  • I like how the first four points are survivors trying to survive. And the OP is acting like it's something that should be punished and proceeds to take his anger out on others, even if they did nothing wrong.