is Hoarder worth running on the Pinhead?

...or would you rather run something else? I mean you don't need it if you know where are other Survivors on the map and you can kinda know where it could should be without this perk. You could run some slowdown or perk to tell you locations of Survivors which might be generaly more usefull than this perk just for the cube and sometimes chest opening warning. Or do you think Hoarder is the best for tracking the cube?

Comments

  • If you potentially want chain hunt all game. I'd be to lazy to keep up with it tho.

  • It's alright, probably the only killer it's at least semi-useful

  • @gilgamer said:

    It's alright, probably the only killer it's at least semi-useful

    I sometimes mindgame myself becuase I forget that it is also showing you people opening chest, so I go there, preparing they will want to solve to box only to realise they are opening a chest lol.

  • Every little helps, so anyone who isn't punishing themselves by having to get the Twins is probably fine to do it.

  • @CowabungaDude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2713519#Comment_2713519

    There are 2 separate pop ups. In 1 you can see the survivor picking up an item (which is 95% of the time the box) and in the other one you can see the survivor pulling on a lock (which indicates that they are opening a chest)

    Aha, I didn't notice it. Good to know now.

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    ...or would you rather run something else? I mean you don't need it if you know where are other Survivors on the map and you can kinda know where it could should be without this perk. You could run some slowdown or perk to tell you locations of Survivors which might be generaly more usefull than this perk just for the cube and sometimes chest opening warning. Or do you think Hoarder is the best for tracking the cube?

    It's a fine perk, but honestly - no. It can sometimes give you a free hunt or two, but unless you don't have better perks to equip, there are better perks to equip.

  • With the solve time nerfs it's not as good ad it used to be, but it's still decent at contesting boxes.

    Still a map dependent perk.

  • Hoarder only gives value if survivors pick up the box near you and then try to leave the area with it. Otherwise if they instant solve the box after picking up the box it doesn't really give you any value.

    It's decent on smaller maps where it'll be easier to hunt down survivors with the box, but honestly even before the addon nerf it was overrated.