Krampus or Santa?
Let me clarify, I'm basically asking which cosmetics are your favorite this festive holiday between the Santa clown or the krampus trapper.
My preference would be the krampus trapper. It's honestly a cool looking skin and I honestly love the weapon and how the snow falls off him. Also like the goat demon look. One thing I don't like about it, it's a legendary skin
Santa clown. Is honestly gives out that creepy vibe but yet it's always nice to see a Santa clown this festive holiday. And honestly it's kinda funny how slow he can make the snowmen move.
Also for this whole Christmas event I been playing nothing but krampus trapper
Comments
Krampus
its kinda cute nglKrampus looks well made an spooky.
I agree
I just like how krampus is canon.
Trapper's Krampus skin. It looks cooler than Santa Clown, imo.
Krampus. Wish they made more skins like this.
Gnome Dwight all the way
I think Krampus is a better skin, but it still irritates me that his head isn't animated in any way, so it just reads as a big rubber mask.
I'm probably biased since I'm a Clown main, but I absolutely adore Santa Cllown. I love how eerie they made him look, not to mention the arm sticking out of his bag of... presents. And the Christmas lights, oh the lights.
Krampus. I wish we also had a Christmas minotaure for Oni.
A Santa Jane cosmetic would have been better than both.
Krampus.
Krampus is my favorite.
Krampus is one of the best skins in the whole game. Nothing against Santa Clown, as it’s still good, but Krampus is easily better
I like how little eyes sometimes poke out of Krampus’ basket. 🙂
Krampus, maybe because i love the Trapper 😁 and Krampus is the best X-Mas Skin in this game <3
I dont really like krampus skin still too much money to pqy in my opinion I will wait for a 50% discount next year.