Do you think Bhvr will do anything about cheater problem in the near future?
Are they even doing anything about it? I played yesterday and the day before, and the amount of hackers is unbearable. 3 hackers each day minimum, and thats not counting fishy nicknames and profiles that i dodge in the lobby. Usually they try to act subtle, but dumb enough to reveal that they are hacking. I play trapper and its very easy to spot wallhacking Andy's, cuz they all think they can just disarm traps in the weirdest places, in the grass, beeline from one trap to another without hesitation, and this will not give any hint about their hacks. But to make things clear, they all confirmed it later by other means. Either used speedhacks, never hesitated vs mindgames around Jungle Gyms, or did all totems as well as gens in 6 minutes(deactivating Noed).
I have a fun match probably 1 in 7 games nowadays. Other games its either a hacker, or suffering as an M1 killer against 4 DH + 2 Circles of Healing. Playing DBD just feels like ######### today.
Comments
nope
Probably nothing that will be successful long term
Two things I’d love to see if they’re possible would be
I was going to say that cheaters always find a way to cheat, and they always get banned (eventually), but I like your idea.
The problem being, with 2-story maps, a cheaty player can float 'just high enough' on non-layered maps to be out of reach without being 'too high'.
I guess you could bake the checks into each map, so you could set it to be whatever is proper for the map. Plus set it for a 'too low' too IE: Going under the map. And set one for the outer edges of the map.
It's not a catch-all (It does not deal with Survivors self-unhooking infinitely or making themselves immune to being picked up, or Killers using other Killer weapons), or aimbots, but it could fix flying/noclipping & speedhacks.
more skins
no
Yes. But...3 things to consider:
Didn't someone reveal that they are still on the original EAC and have not upgraded it since?
Where?
I dont think theyre able to stop it, otherwise they would do it
Honestly I think they've kinda given up on their game.
I am sure they even don't know how to deal with it.
Was a youtube video revealing everything about the cheats and what they do. The reason we need to fill out a report forn with video evidence is because the EAC they purchased only has records of the end game chat while the newer one has game logs etc.
yeah, they'll do something when switch gets cross progression and twins get reworked
They don't care.
Simple as that. Buy more cosmetics.