Let's talk about my last post, lightborn is a valid perk
@jarjargist21 said:
I went up against a 4 men swf who picked the Deadman saloon. Who all had 4 flashlights. And try to do that locker trick in the main building. Luckily I used lightborn to play. If I didn't then I would've got annoyed and stop playing that game.
Endgame they started cussing me out because I used lightborn and got the 4 k. Look I'm going to say if locker blinds didn't exist I wouldn't use lightborn. I play to have fun not to get bullied to a point where I don't enjoy the game.
Killer mains you shouldn't feel ashamed to use lightborn, the players your facing aren't you. So don't listen to them. (Most of them don't play killer).
This is honestly hilarious how many players that are crying over lightborn. And my message wasn't about lightborn. It was about you shouldn't feel ashamed or manipulated to using perks that you want.
Lightborn helps against any perk/items that blinds the killer. It helps track survivors if they used mine blast. As lightborn reveals the survivor's aura.
It's honestly a weak perk that helps against a bully squads with flashlights or any blinding item or perk. People who are crying saying it's op are entitled survivor mains. Others who act like it's worthless and continue to make content over is bored and want to see this community to fight.
Some of ya don't even get the message I was trying to tell. And well I felt like I should explain my thoughts on it as I was the one whom started this all.
Comments
Let’s not.
lol
Why would anyone do anything? Out of complete boredom.
I don’t get why you would make another thread talking about a thread.
Can we please just drop this whole argument now?
Some of ya don't understand what I was trying to say. And well I felt it was it necessary for me to create a post on my thoughts of this topic.
Good Idea
All hail our lord and saviour Lightborn. 😎
Kicking up a storm on the forums with 4 (or more, if I missed them) threads in 48 hours.
And an article.
######### hell I don’t get paid enough for this.
I also don’t get paid at all since I don’t work here but that’s besides the point.
I wish, tbh I'm laughing at all of this but at the same time I felt like I should talk about this more
That's funny
I think you just wanted to stir it all up again.
Let's just drop it now.
Nvm
Ignore this
If I wanted to stir up more BS I would've talk about noed
But if the """""""""drama"""""""""" dies, how will I be sort of kinda relevant?
Ummm nah I think making another post with direct correlation with the previous one, even though you knew how it stirred things up is for sure wanting to stir things once more; that's the way I see it.
It's fine if you think that way. But I'm telling you the truth and I could care less if you believe me or not
Lets leave Lightborn alone please. It's time to move on.
Who cares what you use or not. Play what you want and how you want (just don't break game rules that's it). Bye.
I couldn't agree more with this. But they're will still be people out there who disagrees with you.
First post was a game I had. This post is my thoughts on this discussion. I had no intention on creating a massive argument over a weak perk.
Please just leave Lightborn alone. It doesn't matter what perks you use, play how you want.
So...can we use Lightborn or not is the real question
If you want, I don't care
What, is this gonna be the lynchpin in your coup against the Lightborn-hating upper eschelons of DbD?
You bumped your post because people stopped paying attention, because this whole Lightborn thing is the most nothing drama that's happened the last few months. There's no substance, there's no problem, it's absolutely nothing.
That "Nah i'm no hero" comment told me everything I needed to know in four hilariously LARPy words.
Come back and tell me Monstrous Shrine is a valid perk and maybe i'll be interested.
I don't need it but since its such a hot topic I might use it. In no flashlights lobby in particular
Monstrous shrine is a useless perk. But like every perk it's valid maybe it needs a buff I don't know. You won't see me playing with it.
Again I'm not a hero for having an honest opinion over a perk. Anyone can have an opinion that you may or may not agree with.
I just wanted to tell people what my thought of all of this was.
Again I don't care. I only use if I see 3 or more flashlights
There is not need to open a new thread, you can explain your thoughts on the previous one that is still open and going, let's avoid making multiple threads on the same topic, thank you.