Overall Fairness
I’ve played 30 games as a survivor at rank 8 over the week and I tallied up the statistics and I’ve made a shocking discovery!! 2 - 28... Now don’t scream “BAIT” in the comments section because I know what I signed up for when buying this game and it’s somewhat enjoyable at times but for us survivor mains, dribbling, tunneling, camping/facecamping, lag-switch, and overall a bad experience because the killers side runs EVERYTHING... And I’m not even going to talk about the hitboxes because we all know that they are the size of the maps in this “Perfect” game
Comments
"dribbling" explains what kind of survivor you are and what you demand.
Lag Switchers are rare and the fact you mention dribbling means you may wanna stop drugs... i meant decisive strike.
..
you mean 2 scapes 28 deaths?
lul
checkmate
Brings most toxic survivor perk to the game for 30 rounds and complains about killers using a tactic to mitigate it.
You probably wanna watch some guides
When I first saw the Stream about the new reporting system I was shocked to see that there were people who reported Killers for dribbling.
Now I know that those people exist. And they are very, very dumb.
So you aren't good at the game?
What are you trying to prove with your anecdotal evidence?
I mentioned this in another discussion, but gonna repeat anyway: it's a misunderstanding to think that you failed as a survivor if you died. You did fail if you died when there were still 3-4-5 gens left to do, or if you got your buddies killed by unsafe rescues. But dying itself makes little difference. Much of the flame between survivor and killer mains does not come from real imbalance (this game will never be perfectly "balanced", there are just too many different killers, abilities, a variety of builds). It comes from FRUSTRATION. That's something a lot of people just cannot take. But the ones who can are having a lot of fun, regardless of their survive/kill ratio.
I don't want to lecture you or be condescending, so I'm not saying "git gud". I'll just say: get tough. Learn to take some of those horrible defeats and move on to the next game. You will succeed on the occasion, and some other times you will just get demolished. In which case, just have a good laugh about it.
Now ds players I swear those guys are 90% of the time the weakest links.
this is true. i myself am a rank 1 survivor if i play the way i DON't want to play to get these new garbage emblems but i'm altruistic. i flashlight save and find people who need healing the entire WHILE hopping on a gen when i can OR i'm looping the killer for as many gens as i can and depending on the killer they picked and how good the killer is i can loop for a while if not the entire match sometimes. but i realize my deaths are warranted due to my playstyle. killers don't like altruistic survivors especially ones with flashlights who know how to save and loop u death and can strategize when to be on and off a gen, therefore i drop a gg if i die USUALLY. sometimes the game really does ######### u over (lag, glitches etc) but its whatever. take a loss, talk your smack if u really need to and move on and learn from your mistakes. as a survivor main i can totally agree most DS users truly need that perk.