I hate facing Mikaelas
Because they’re so quiet I lost one repeatedly no Iron Will because they’re so quiet. Not boons, because I can’t even hear Mikaelas
Because they’re so quiet I lost one repeatedly no Iron Will because they’re so quiet. Not boons, because I can’t even hear Mikaelas
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Isnt she pretty loud when injured?
Not gona lie, I was expecting boons.
I was wrong.
I would say she is even loud.
Lately Mikaela has been tbagging the ######### out of me. ######### you Mikaela.
Irritating voice.
She’s really loud from my experience at least compared to others like Kate or zarina
They had us in the first half not gonna lie