DEVS: Remove Keys ALREADY

With keys being worthless, there are now 11 keys and key addons in the survivors blood-web that are worthless.

1 in every 4 chest is full of worthless keys.

***Please remove them until you rework them.***

Comments

  • @Munqaxus said:

    With keys being worthless, there are now 11 keys and key addons in the survivors blood-web that are worthless.

    1 in every 4 chest is full of worthless keys.

    ***Please remove them until you rework them.***

    Keys still have other uses besides hatch escape. Some of that aura reading is pretty decent when you're out of good maps.

  • @ReikoMori said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/301048/devs-remove-keys-already

    Keys still have other uses besides hatch escape. Some of that aura reading is pretty decent when you're out of good maps.

    I certainly wouldn’t be opposed to more keys having secondary effects.

  • I was all for nerfing keys, so long as they maintained some purpose. since the nerf I have seen maybe 2 people with keys and and as a killer never once had to alter my playstyle because of them. I agree either keys need to be returned to how they were, completely reworked so they have a new purpose, or removed entirely, because some of those items on blood webs take take up quite a bit of points.