Top 3 most unfun perks to go againts? (both sides)

For Killer:

  • Dead Hard
  • CoH
  • BT (because of body blocking the rescuer)

For Survivors:

  • Tinkerer
  • Rancor
  • Hex: Ruin


...and yours?

Comments

  • As a 2016 player, I still can't forget the **** Adrenawin feature when I played on the Killer side :P

    The other utterly annoying perk from killer POV is obviously Dead Hard


    As a survivor, I really hate:

    • Tinkerer
    • Ruin
    • Ranchor/NOED
  • @Akumakaji said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2710866#Comment_2710866

    I actually never considered BBQ that much of a clutch perk. I run it on nearly all my killers just to lighten the blood point load, so I try to get everyone hooked at least ones, but half the time all the survivors are either to close to register, or on the literally other end of the map.

    I would 1000% swap BBQ out for Rancor, if that gave double blood points, too, just for the infinite better detection. Gens will always be flying, no matter what, and with Rancor you sometimes see someone hiding right mext to you.

    Mm. I wish I could swap it out for Discordance.

  • Discordance is good enough that I even run it on its own. I don't know if I would run BBQ anymore if the blood point part was killer baseline.

  • @Renfear said:

    I find it interesting that DH and CoH are on almost every single one of these.

    Killer: Dead Hard, DS and Deliverance. That particular combo is just to troll with.

    Survivor: Thatanatophobia, Sloppy Butcher and BBQ

    Honestly it surprises me that there's been so little mention of BBQ. I hate it. It's the biggest crutch in the game, even as killer I hate using it because it feels like training wheels but it's too good not to use. Up to double bloodpoints and vision for every hook ? And then you're in Solo and your teammates can't run so you've gotta hop in a locker every ten seconds.

    This is new. POSSIBLY seeing a survivor after a hook AND their 40 meters away is a crutch? There are a dozen perks better for tracking so Im a little shocked at your claim....not to mention people can hide behind gens, hop in lockers, or get within 40 meters.

    Chasing someone you see on BBQ every hook just helps the survivors so like i said confused by your opinion on the perk.

    Are you a newer player?

1 2 ›