Making Myers a better killer
I haven't done one of these in a while, so here I am again posting random ideas on how to make random killers better. Feel free to post your thoughts or ideas below.
So how to make Michael Myers a better killer:
1: IMPROVE OR REMOVE TIER 1 EVIL WITHIN: Myers moves really slow when he is in Tier 1 EW, which makes his early game pressure bad. He either needs something added to his T1 to make it a little more threatening or just have it completely removed.
2: BRING BACK MULTI-STALK: So as far as I know, Myers used to be able to stalk multiple survivors at once and gain Evil from all survivors that he stalked (Example: Stalking two survivors and gaining Evil from both of them instead whoever is the closest).
Gaining Evil is already a pain, so Myers should be able stalk multiple survivors to make the task a bit more easier and give survivors a reason to actually stay out of his LOS.
CONCLUSION: I think that's all of the changes he really needs. If anyone has any better ideas, feel free to share them.
Comments
I think Myers' power is just way too outdatted, nowadays you either need anti loop, mobility, or a bit of both. Myers has none of that.
This is what I'd do, keeps his identity while making him more interesting and stronger:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/263373/my-attempt-at-a-myers-rework#latest
Eh I think he's perfect the way he is and his green add ons makes him a monster in three gen situations. It's just that BHVR still has some questionable map design that plagues killers without Mobility.
look at my ideas
I made a thread myself a little while ago, but I'll recap my ideas here:
On top of these, you could probably just get rid of the distance adjustments on stalk rate, they don't really make all that much sense.
I think Myers is kind of overpowered right now. I'm seeing a lot of him now days. With him being able to gain Infinite Tier 3 within moments of starting the game, I could definitely see a nerf incoming.
Base Power
Reworked Addons