What Kind of Game is DBD?

Also, please also put how much fun you have on a scale of 1-5 (5 being a lot of fun)

Comments

  • 3-5 fun when everyone in the lobby wants it to be

  • I quite frankly don't understand this poll.

  • Hmm all of the above. Killer plays against survs (maybe 1v1, or 1v2,3,4), Survs against killer - but 5 players total.

  • @TripleSteal said:

    I quite frankly don't understand this poll.

    just trying to get a sense of player mentality.

  • @TripleSteal said:

    I quite frankly don't understand this poll.

    They’re basically asking if you consider DbD to be game where the survivors are a team or are all out for themselves. (Although I don’t know the difference between 4v1 and 1v4?)

  • 1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1v-


    Everyone just hates each other.

  • The game is billed at 1v4 (an unstoppable killer!), is balanced as a 1v1 (gotta have a host of loops, perks, and escapes so any player can escape any killer), and past the newbie levels actually plays at 4v1 (a team of survivors just absolutely dominating the killer, denying downs, hooks, and kills with the full weight of the game's overwhelming one-sided balance at their backs).

  • I'd say it's more of an experience

  • None tbh, Just a hide & seek game with gore :)

  • @DoritoHead said:

    I'd say it's more of an experience

    I agree, really.

    I'd say DBD is much closer to D&D than an esport.

  • A casual go to murder horror game that toxic people take way too seriously.



    like fr








    It can get yikes sometimes

  • @FlameLickVA said:

    A casual go to murder horror game that toxic people take way too seriously.

    like fr

    It can get yikes sometimes

    true.

    I've said it before, and I'll say it again: DBD is shared storytelling. Not an E-sport.

  • 4v1. There's only one killer with 4 perks and 4 survivors with 16 perks in total.

  • I've always considered it a 4 players vs 1 killer. I was honestly surprised my buddy considered it a 4 v 1, but they were competed against everyone. It's just not very fun if I just sneak around and survive but don't do much like unhook, heal, etc. That's like, half the game.


    Also 5/5, I've been hooked for months.