Do you dodge obvious SWF teams ?
Do you dodge lobbies with obvious SWF players? Like mutliple Tvv..., the same names with different numbers.... Or do you like it hard and channelling?
Do you dodge lobbies with obvious SWF players? Like mutliple Tvv..., the same names with different numbers.... Or do you like it hard and channelling?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah it's nuts. Three months ago, my killer queues were maybe 30-90 seconds at peak, ranging to 2-3 mins offpeak. Now they are near instant at peak and 90 seconds max at any time of day.
I see a lot of solo survivors dodging lobbies because people are running default skins or don't have enough hours. I'm not sure if it's a good idea, but other games have a penalty for too much lobby dodging for this reason.
And those of us on console can't really check hours and stuff easily, and not at all if they're globes.
This is like asking if I would refuse a boxing match with Mike Tyson.
I value a fair competition, not a game that is rigged against me from the start.
Obvious swf are usually there to meme, so yes. Otherwise I don't care enough. Same reason I dodge any match with ttv or YT. Those matches are usually irritating slogs as the survivor tries to increase views or make scenes for their sizzle reels. This goes for playing survivor or killer.
I don't dodge because of SWF, but I dodge some very obvious wannabe bully squads. My gaming time is limited, so I can't afford to waste 10-15 minutes being the object of fun for some 4 friends. My queues are instant anyway, so I can afford to be picky with no problems. Also you can be sure I'll close the game on the loading screen and send you back to queue if I see a Haddonfield/Badham/RPD offering.
No, I never dodge lobbies. And it's not because I like the challenge(even if I do). I honestly just don't care lmao
They? Go play some killer yourself. Get your MMR up and we talk again.😅
I'll play clear SWFs but dodge ones that have 4 toolboxes (it's either 4 commodious or 4 sabo builds) or 4 flashlights (because they're always bad sports and I don't want to play with annoying people.)
I don't avoid TTVs though, barring the four flashies. I've only had a few bad experiences compared to a lot of overall neutral or positive ones, and I like doing weird things and watching their reactions on stream later.