Agitation and the AFK

This is just a random question, but does anyone carry around afk survivors while they're AFK? 

I know that when I run Agitation and a survivor is AFK I just pick them up and go on a slugging adventure.

What about you guys?

Comments

  • Nice, I think I'll try this out.
    Wouldn't it be great if killers could carry more than one survivor?

    New perk

    Pack Mule: you can carry 1/2/3 extra survivors. Disables wiggling.

  • @Peasant said:
    This is just a random question, but does anyone carry around afk survivors while they're AFK? 

    I know that when I run Agitation and a survivor is AFK I just pick them up and go on a slugging adventure.

    What about you guys?

    i love to do that the other survivors think your crazy but the speed buffs you get wonderful

  • @Peasant said:
    This is just a random question, but does anyone carry around afk survivors while they're AFK?

    You mad genius. LOL.

  • @George_Soros said:
    Nice, I think I'll try this out.
    Wouldn't it be great if killers could carry more than one survivor?

    New perk

    Pack Mule: you can carry 1/2/3 extra survivors. Disables wiggling.

    ######### is wrong with you

  • @Peasant said:
    This is just a random question, but does anyone carry around afk survivors while they're AFK? 

    I know that when I run Agitation and a survivor is AFK I just pick them up and go on a slugging adventure.

    What about you guys?

    you cant long hit only short hit so its pretty hard to get a hit on them but you do go really fast

  • Eight said:

    @Peasant said:
    This is just a random question, but does anyone carry around afk survivors while they're AFK?

    You mad genius. LOL.

    It's truly magical as half of the time when they come back they don't struggle off so you and your shoulder buddy just stomp off into the sunrise as everyone else exits the gates.
  • Oh great, now with my curious mind I want to figure out who's faster:
    Hillbilly saw (no-addons)
    Wraith with speed while cloaked add-on + PWYF
    Agitation + AFK +PWYF
    @Eight @George_Soros @TheLegendDyl4n1
    @friendlykillermain
  • @Peasant said:
    Oh great, now with my curious mind I want to figure out who's faster:
    Hillbilly saw (no-addons)
    Wraith with speed while cloaked add-on + PWYF
    Agitation + AFK +PWYF
    @Eight @George_Soros @TheLegendDyl4n1
    @friendlykillermain

    sounds intriguing

  • @Peasant said:
    Oh great, now with my curious mind I want to figure out who's faster:
    Hillbilly saw (no-addons)
    Wraith with speed while cloaked add-on + PWYF
    Agitation + AFK +PWYF
    @Eight @George_Soros @TheLegendDyl4n1
    @friendlykillermain

    sounds intriguing

    Granted, the Chainsaw Charge would likely be first, but the other two are unknown to me.
  • @Peasant said:
    friendlykillermain said:

    @Peasant said:

    Oh great, now with my curious mind I want to figure out who's faster:

    Hillbilly saw (no-addons)

    Wraith with speed while cloaked add-on + PWYF

    Agitation + AFK +PWYF

    @Eight @George_Soros @TheLegendDyl4n1

    @friendlykillermain

    sounds intriguing

    Granted, the Chainsaw Charge would likely be first, but the other two are unknown to me.

    true but what about agitation,afk, pwyf,noed, as hag with the addon that increases movement speed?

  • Nice, I think I'll try this out.
    Wouldn't it be great if killers could carry more than one survivor?

    New perk

    Pack Mule: you can carry 1/2/3 extra survivors. Disables wiggling.

    disables wiggling? r u kidding?
  • @Peasant said:
    friendlykillermain said:

    @Peasant said:

    Oh great, now with my curious mind I want to figure out who's faster:

    Hillbilly saw (no-addons)

    Wraith with speed while cloaked add-on + PWYF

    Agitation + AFK +PWYF

    @Eight @George_Soros @TheLegendDyl4n1

    @friendlykillermain

    sounds intriguing

    Granted, the Chainsaw Charge would likely be first, but the other two are unknown to me.

    true but what about agitation,afk, pwyf,noed, as hag with the addon that increases movement speed?

    Oh dear lord. That's a horrifying image. Hag moves as 110% at base. She'd gain 15% from PWYF for 125%. Then add 18% from Agitation for 133%. Then NOED will get you 4% more for 137%. Then you just add her add-on for the last part.
  • @friendlykillermain To put the Hag speed boost on a Trapper gets you up to 152%. Which is, oh you know, FASTER THAN SPRINT BURST.
  • @Peasant said:
    @friendlykillermain To put the Hag speed boost on a Trapper gets you up to 152%. Which is, oh you know, FASTER THAN SPRINT BURST.

    terrifying

  • @Peasant said:
    @friendlykillermain To put the Hag speed boost on a Trapper gets you up to 152%. Which is, oh you know, FASTER THAN SPRINT BURST.

    terrifying

    The real scary part is that this should work on all killers. Imagine seeing Hillbilly charge over and then move this fast towards you on a gen right after the charge.
  • Peasant said:

    @Peasant said:
    @friendlykillermain To put the Hag speed boost on a Trapper gets you up to 152%. Which is, oh you know, FASTER THAN SPRINT BURST.

    terrifying

    The real scary part is that this should work on all killers. Imagine seeing Hillbilly charge over and then move this fast towards you on a gen right after the charge.
    Wait, the speed boosts would affect the charge itself, wouldn't they? Oh god.
  • Agitation does not make you faster than normal speed, just faster than normal carry speed (which seems to be a 100%, but I don't have data). 152% is definitely wrong.

  • oh yes, i do.
    just sucks when they suddenly come back and force you to break out of the chase and hook you up, as they start wiggeling... :c