I'm about as salty as a purified fresh water river, which is to say not at all. There's a difference between being salty and unamused, and rather unfortunately for you I fear my apathy will remain for the duration of the thread.
I'm about as salty as a purified fresh water river, which is to say not at all. There's a difference between being salty and unamused, and rather unfortunately for you I fear my apathy will remain for the duration of the thread.
Literally me saying I'm not salty and I won't be salty for the rest of the thread, which isn't a good thing for you since you said I was salty. It's not that deep- about as fero as the metaphorical River I was referring to in fact
OP: *makes an unfunny joke, claims a user insulted him, yet is the only one to have done anything remotely close to insulting by calling a user "salty" and "a total jerk", continually antagonizes said user for no reason*
Forums really do a good job illustrating that we have all sorts of people on this Earth
So just cuz my joke was unfunny gives him the right to belittle me?
So him making smug comments over and over makes him the good guy? I am reading this right?
There's no good or bad guy in this, it isn't a moral debate lol
You claimed he insulted you, yet you were the only one doing any insulting. That's all I pointed out. He may have hurt your feelings by not finding your joke funny, but he didn't insult you.
Cleaning up and closing this thread, as it has quickly devolved into off-topic arguing and attacks. Please remember to keep comments civil and respectful; towards others and their opinions alike.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not sure if you reference at blight or that you need to buy a windows license
It's the fact Play as Killer has been replaced with another Play as Survivor.
And I mean, jokes are meant to be funny right..?
Oh.
i guess it’s my fault that I expected something from that title.
LMAO so salty for no reason
I'm about as salty as a purified fresh water river, which is to say not at all. There's a difference between being salty and unamused, and rather unfortunately for you I fear my apathy will remain for the duration of the thread.
Literally me saying I'm not salty and I won't be salty for the rest of the thread, which isn't a good thing for you since you said I was salty. It's not that deep- about as fero as the metaphorical River I was referring to in fact
if this doesn’t breath “devs are survivor sided” I don’t know what doesn’t
It was actually a reference to the 15-20 min que timers being the fact that nobody wants to play killer...
What the hell did this thread turn into?
So just cuz my joke was unfunny gives him the right to belittle me?
where did i ever do that though
No, he doesn't have the right to belittle you.
However, he never did that, so it's a moot point lol
So him making smug comments over and over makes him the good guy? I am reading this right?
I literally said your joke wasn't funny and used a metaphor to say that I wasn't angry, if you want me to be smug about it I can be
Please do I can see you rly want to.
There's no good or bad guy in this, it isn't a moral debate lol
You claimed he insulted you, yet you were the only one doing any insulting. That's all I pointed out. He may have hurt your feelings by not finding your joke funny, but he didn't insult you.
Cleaning up and closing this thread, as it has quickly devolved into off-topic arguing and attacks. Please remember to keep comments civil and respectful; towards others and their opinions alike.