This game loves giving me RPD
This game lives for making me suffer and give me this map all the time. Literally no one even tries when they get this map. Please do something about it BHVR, because I’m so tired of seeing it.
This game lives for making me suffer and give me this map all the time. Literally no one even tries when they get this map. Please do something about it BHVR, because I’m so tired of seeing it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm so jealous you dont even know, friend.
You like RPD?
Its unironically my favorite DbD map, and I've never played RE(Im too dumb for puzzles and I have no sense of object permanence and I get lost)
Both as survivor and killer I love it Haha.
The only thing that irritates me these days is the existence of Shadowstep but otherwise RPD is a blast.
Impossible.
Whenever I get this map as killer I just farm with the survivors and let them have a 4 out. There's no reason to actually try on that map.
RPD might actually be the most balanced map in the game since, when you load in, you've already lost, no matter which side you play.
Honestly no one can argue with that.
Farming is more entertaining than playing on RPD tbh.
If I get RPD and lose I don't really care that much. That map sucks for everybody.
I've only played on RPD a few times
Can't say that I enjoy that map
Yup, the entire gameplay consists of holding W through infinite corridors. At least by farming I get to interact more with the survivors.
Oh god, this again?
Gann venting about RPD at this point is more predictable than the monsoon winds.
I don’t remember the last time I got this map. Thankfully. Give me back that fabulous lab.
I like RPD well enough. I get lost sometimes since the layout is a bit confusing but that’s on me, I’m sure if I play it more I’ll know it better. Beyond that though most of the pallets seems fair and the map is reasonably lit and aesthetically looks good.
Much prefer RPD over Packing Plant and Treatment Theatre.
There's actual landmarks to go off of, while the above mentioned maps are basically endless identical corridors and rooms. Makes finding generators and totems a chore.
Hawkins had the same issue, but it wouldn't do for me to badmouth the deceased. 😔
Well most of my threads are about another specific thing so I wouldn’t call RPD predictable in my threads.