Concerned about dlc
I know it's early and I hope I am wrong but, because of constant nerfs on killers now what is the point of getting the new dlc if it's just going to get nerfed while survivors keep most of their buff and broken perks?
I know it's early and I hope I am wrong but, because of constant nerfs on killers now what is the point of getting the new dlc if it's just going to get nerfed while survivors keep most of their buff and broken perks?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
da
Maybe… don’t get it if you don’t want to?
no one forces you.
Well sucks that you have to post about it again and it will keep cropping up until it has been dealt with.
Right and how's that working out playing against the same killers over and over because of viability might I ask?
Lol you are assuming I only play survivor?
well. I do play survivor, and face actually many killers from the roster. Not all, of course. Some are very rare. But eh. Bound to happen.
and I also play killer. Pretty often. I play a bunch of them regularly, not only the S or A tier ones.
sorry to disappoint you.
(Actually not sorry)
Good for you I guess but that answer nothing on my part I see others too doesn't mean anything and keep saying that when you get to high mmr and have to play as either s or a rank just to have a chance at them maybe not maybe you got lucky but still.
There's no point, really. We will get a new killer with underwhelming perks while the survivor side stays the same or gets buffed. Only a matter of time before Ring girl is getting trolled.
It's not even just perks its the fact that variety is slowly getting snuffed out cause at the moment viable killers are almost all the same playstyle while ones that could have changed it up are getting nerfed to the point where it's not even worth the money you paid to play the killer you were interested in.