Possibility when you block someone you never played with this person again

I mean when you play against survivor or killer toxic for you, you juste block him and you will never play with him in is team or in killer

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • @eloise said:

    I mean when you play against survivor or killer toxic for you, you juste block him and you will never play with him in is team or in killer

    You can't do that because then people would just block players better than them and make ranking + MMR useless

  • they should do as in overwatch, time-limited blocking

  • And? You don't care, after that you will okay with survivor just in your level

  • @RossyDelPalma said:

    they should do as in overwatch, time-limited blocking

    I wish they would do this. I get matches were I get same survivor or killer in my lobby so often. As killer I can just dodge but I can't dodge same killer as survivor. Just something where I can be guaranteed to have a few matches without going against same player would be so nice.

  • @eloise said:

    I mean when you play against survivor or killer toxic for you, you juste block him and you will never play with him in is team or in killer

    That's not true I have multiple hackers blocked yet face the same ones over and over again

  • Blocking someone means you won't get messages from them. Not to never play with them again๐Ÿ™‚

    image.png


  • People would start blocking players who they lose to until they get constantly matched with babies. No.

  • This is not something that's implemented in the game (only the chat block feature was put in).

    There was a time when players could use 3rd party software to block other players (or you'd see those you blocked on Steam) and this was abused by players to block killers/survivors they didn't want to play against. And that's not the nature of the game, so this was removed.

  • @Mandy said:

    This is not something that's implemented in the game (only the chat block feature was put in).

    There was a time when players could use 3rd party software to block other players (or you'd see those you blocked on Steam) and this was abused by players to block killers/survivors they didn't want to play against. And that's not the nature of the game, so this was removed.

    precisely, we don't want to play against everyone and I'm on PS4 too, when it's against toxic survivors or totoxic killer we no longer want to come across them

  • @eloise said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2702442#Comment_2702442

    precisely, we don't want to play against everyone and I'm on PS4 too, when it's against toxic survivors or totoxic killer we no longer want to come across them

    And as I explained that got severely abused and is why it's not implemented

    Blocking people who are better than you, should never be a thing - for example one Nurse player I know could barely get a match because he was such a good nurse main and people would block and not play against him. That should never be a thing.

  • Blendettes would never find a game again.

  • @Mandy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2702453#Comment_2702453

    And as I explained that got severely abused and is why it's not implemented

    Blocking people who are better than you, should never be a thing - for example one Nurse player I know could barely get a match because he was such a good nurse main and people would block and not play against him. That should never be a thing.

    I was so thankful this feature got removed before Legion was released. It would have been a massacre.

  • @RossyDelPalma said:

    they should do as in overwatch, time-limited blocking

    I do agree with this. Limited slots, and the blocks "expire". You can still use it to avoid going against that genuinely awful person or literal cheater for a while, but you can't just slap anyone "too good" or anyone that dares to use perks/killers/tactics you dislike on the avoid list. Well, you can put a few people on there, but not enough to have a real impact on matchmaking or anything.