Who knew this was possible?

offeringcancellation.png

Really, don't think I ever expected to see that happen.

Comments

  • I actually forgot that survivors could even get sacrificial wards.

  • That's why I wish that we could see teammates loadouts. So we can deny those typical Survivor offerings.

  • That image has just given me flashbacks to the painful memory of them using a Midwich offering, me using a Sacrificial Ward, only to then get Midwich by random chance.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    That image has just given me flashbacks to the painful memory of them using a Midwich offering, me using a Sacrificial Ward, only to then get Midwich by random chance.

    Yeah, it happened to me few times with Haddonfield. It was always so sad moment..

  • @Dino7281 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2701856#Comment_2701856

    Yeah, it happened to me few times with Haddonfield. It was always so sad moment..

    I've blocked, of all things, coldwind farm and ended up on haddonfield

    RNG is a troll.

    Speaking of coldwind, that was cowshed. So I got it the other way.

  • I remember playing a Hawkins offering on Mirror Myers, only for it to get warded and the game sending us to Rotten Fields.

    And me warding a Haddonfield offering, only for it to random Haddonfield anyway.

    Also also, wonder how many times the ward gets trumped by 4x the same map offering?

  • I kind of wish they’d just get rid of map offerings altogether, they seem way more annoying than anything else.