What’s your favorite killer moment in a match? I just had mine right now

What your favorite kill you’ve had? I had 2 kills already with one gen left. I put demos portals near the gates to be ready. The gen popped and I was teleporting to both gates. Nothing. I went to the other gate and saw Someone got rid of my portals. I went there and no progress was on the gate. Then I went to check the lockers and found the feng and I sacrificed her. He was good in the match btw. Then I went to the other gate through the portal. Thank god for undetectable status😂 I grabbed the Claudette from opening the exit gate when she had it at the 3rd red light. I sacrificed her and got my 4k. Awesome moment and the feng gave me a ggs and said the match was fun. They weren’t toxic so I wasn’t toxic.

Comments

  • Oni. I was getting destroyed in this game. Your normal old SWF crew. Clickity Clicks, baiting chases so they could head-on, t-bagging, basically anything a jerk SWF crew can do, these guys are doing it

    I end up with only a handful of hooks in that game and obviously am ready for this ish to be over with. Go open the gates and start running around trying to gather blood orbs to get some points out of this game. But obviously they were not done with their chew toy and decided to start vault spamming.

    I get my powers up and running and decide fine, I'll come over and force you out. Might as well. One of them screwed up their window jumping and end up on the wrong side of it where they get smushed by my big stick of justice. By this point, half of the EGC has happened and I realize...is this going to happen? Play it cool, they can't know what's coming or they'll not do it.

    I hook the survivor and make sure to immediately fall for the one guy trying to get me to chase them so they can unhook their buddy. About 30 seconds left give or take at this point. I run to smush the guy, see the unhooked happened, and immediately stopped...

    Blood Warden. Checkmate #########. 4K

    😈

    I got three messages after that game. Two of them though it was hilarious and one of them was saltier than the saltiest mountain in all of salty land. It was great.

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    Oni. I was getting destroyed in this game. Your normal old SWF crew. Clickity Clicks, baiting chases so they could head-on, t-bagging, basically anything a jerk SWF crew can do, these guys are doing it

    I end up with only a handful of hooks in that game and obviously am ready for this ish to be over with. Go open the gates and start running around trying to gather blood orbs to get some points out of this game. But obviously they were not done with their chew toy and decided to start vault spamming.

    I get my powers up and running and decide fine, I'll come over and force you out. Might as well. One of them screwed up their window jumping and end up on the wrong side of it where they get smushed by my big stick of justice. By this point, half of the EGC has happened and I realize...is this going to happen? Play it cool, they can't know what's coming or they'll not do it.

    I hook the survivor and make sure to immediately fall for the one guy trying to get me to chase them so they can unhook their buddy. About 30 seconds left give or take at this point. I run to smush the guy, see the unhooked happened, and immediately stopped...

    Blood Warden. Checkmate #########. 4K

    😈

    I got three messages after that game. Two of them though it was hilarious and one of them was saltier than the saltiest mountain in all of salty land. It was great.

    Now that’s awesome😭 there’s nothing better than winning a game you didn’t expect to win even when you play good. I wasn’t tunneling or camping just going for hooks and then kills. I thought I was gonna lose but Demo is just so disgusting😂 Now the blood warden play is a classic great job my friend. I got no salt just feng telling me I probably have the Claudette a heart attack haha

  • Two moments I remember, both playing as Trapper, both against SWF.

    The first one was in Dead Dawg Saloon. I was getting destroyed, gens popping like crazy and I was sure I wasn't getting even 1k on that match. But when all gens were done, instead of opening the gate the survs came back to me to bully my baby Trapper (I think I had a couple of yellow perks lol), they were insufferable really, clicking and body blocking and tricking me into a Head-On dude that got me twice (I'm not the smartest killer, I know). Anyway, they got overconfident I guess, I downed a Dwight and as I saw they weren't leaving I just left him there because I knew I was gonna get clicky-clicked as soon as I tried to pick him up. Eventually, I managed to down 3 of them and the last one just left, I didn't even bother hooking them, it was clear none of them had Unbreakable.

    The second one I don't remember the map, I'm pretty sure it was Yamaoka Estate but don't quote me on that. Once again I was getting destroyed and just watching gens pop everywhere. Fifth gen pops and the exit gate opens, then I saw the survivors coming back and I thought "Ok another bully squad" but no, I think they realized I was a baby killer and they actually helped me get a challenge done, they stepped on my traps and let me hit a couple of them, two of them even waited for the Entity to take them instead of leaving even when the door was quite near and I wasn't gonna chase. Nice guys really, they were nice in the after-match chat too <3

  • Had a match where I was practicing hugs techs against this really good survivor and committed to chases trying out stuff. Got him finally and hooked him but the generators wasn't flying at all. So when he got unhooked he ran to the killer basement and started spam opening lockers and when I got there he pointed at two lockers at the very corner. Opened it and there was a Claudette inside and a Jake at the other one, thought it was funny and felt for the guy. Let him get out since he deserved it.

  • It doesn't happen anymore thanks to the nerf, but I made several clutch redeemer shots with Deathslinger while falling from great heights and through the small holes in killer shack. They always brought immense satisfaction and some smug internal dialogue like "Deadhard this, #########."

  • I had a match as Plague where I tried to hit this Mikaela with Corrupt Purge around a corner. But then here comes Bill around the same corner and he ended up getting hit instead, which made him Dead Hard into a corner in panic and I downed him.

    The best part of this match is when it was only the Bill and Mikaela left. I downed and hooked Mikaela when the EGC timer was almost up. Then here comes Bill again and he unhooks her. I went and got Corrupt Purge from a fountain and downed him. The EGC timer then ended and both the Bill and Mikaela got sacrificed.

    I don't know what on Earth that Bill was doing, but he made me laugh.