So, uh, what's the update?
Literally just opened Steam, DBD starts auto-updating. I was playing yesterday (as you can see in the SS) with no issues so... what's this about?
Tagged:
BHVR
Literally just opened Steam, DBD starts auto-updating. I was playing yesterday (as you can see in the SS) with no issues so... what's this about?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Spirit's music got fixed.
Hotfix!
Patch notes are https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/308 here
LETS GOOOO
Can confirm, even if I was two frames too late.
thanks, wasnt showing up on my steam and i hadnt checked twitter in a while (and im not used to dbd updates on not tuesday lol)
Don't do this to me.
Spirit music and thrill works with pentimento correctly now.
Nice
Lobby is zoomed out a lot.