Fun New Twins Bug
If Victor dies due to atmospheric pressure (being somewhere he's not supposed to be), there's a chance when you switch back to charlotte, you'll only be able to m1!
You can't pick up, vault, mori, check lockers, or unbind victor!
I'm posting this as a bug report (PC, Autohaven, get victor up on the cars while there's someone slugged*), but also as a discussion post because come on.
*I wanted to use my yellow mori, but there was still someone on hook in stage two.
Comments
Why did you post it twice tho?
I posted it twice so it'd be a bug report, and a discussion.
I think they asked why twice because both are in the feedback section, none are in the bug report section. You have to post it in the bug report section because it gets different upvote than a normal post. Mods don't move posts to that section, they close them and tell you to post bug reports there yourself. There's also a format you are supposed to follow when posting a bug report for them to recreate it - there's pinned post in that section for how they want bug reports made.