What will the new NFT be?
Do we know yet?
I assume it will be a monkey with long hair but I want to make sure before I put my money supporting it...
Want to make sure I know what I'm funding and not get blindsided, you know?
Do we know yet?
I assume it will be a monkey with long hair but I want to make sure before I put my money supporting it...
Want to make sure I know what I'm funding and not get blindsided, you know?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
And miss out on potential revenue?! Are you mad?!
Saw already has NFTs associated with it.
I was more talking about the one for March release...
What actually is the Saw one?
Just....
Edit: well, that sucks that it didn't insert correctly but, whatever. :/
'Saw' To Drop 5 of Its Most Deadly Game Traps As NFTs | HYPEBEAST
Hopefully there won't be one.
From what we know, the only reason dbd was ever slightly involved with nfts was because Park Avenue wanted it in the deal otherwise they weren't getting the license. So chances are there won't be anymore nfts unless another license holder demands of it.
Body