I always hit ready, it always annoys me how there’s at least one person in every lobby though who sits there the full minute for no particular reason. Just hit the button already! 😠
Almost all the time. I have also been dodged in Lobbies with 4 Survivors being ready, all without Items. Probably because the Killer thought we are an SWF or something.
When I clicked "Unready", the next Killer actually stayed and pressed Ready...
I always hit ready, it always annoys me how there’s at least one person in every lobby though who sits there the full minute for no particular reason. Just hit the button already! 😠
I forget to ready up because it can take a while to get a lobby and I always tab out to finish watching Malcolm in the Middle.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I always hit ready, it always annoys me how there’s at least one person in every lobby though who sits there the full minute for no particular reason. Just hit the button already! 😠
I mean....
Exactly…
Yeah...
Almost all the time. I have also been dodged in Lobbies with 4 Survivors being ready, all without Items. Probably because the Killer thought we are an SWF or something.
When I clicked "Unready", the next Killer actually stayed and pressed Ready...
I forget to ready up because it can take a while to get a lobby and I always tab out to finish watching Malcolm in the Middle.
Depends honestly.
if I’m playing at night, nope.
I just lay in my bed and wait for 5+ minutes to find a game
if I’m playing when the queues are quick then yeah. I do ready up