Just had a match that ended with the craziest player messaging me

So, i was in a killer match with a Jill, David and two Mikaelas

Some time at the start of the match, i caught Jill and hooked her, but i heard a gen exploding over and over not far so i go to check it out. I see the David and one of the Mikealas pointing at each other, obviously one of them was sabotaging the gen

As a killer, i don't side with survivors no matter what happens, but i play with this at the same time too. i hit the David, then Mikaela, then downed David and left him to go after Mikaela.

Though out most of the match, i caught those two in weird situations, such as one trapping the other in a corner. But the end of it, Jill and the other Mikaela were dead and only those two were left.

I found the Mikaela first and downed her and then went to find David, he wasn't exactly hard to find, he was in a snowman because there was a crow around it. I downed him and hooked the Mikaela first, then David.

David died on the hook and Mikaela had Deliverance and jumped the hook, but i got her down imminently. Avoiding a possible D-strike, i wanted for the hatch to spawn before i picked her up. It spawned near the area and closed it, picked Mikaela up with no issue and killed her

Then the David messaged me asking why i cheated. I had no idea what he was talking about and he was under the impression i was working with the Mikaela, and he goes on threating to report me and saying how i kept avoiding her when i actually didn't. I said i was hunting them all the same, but he just ignored me and kept insisting i was working with her. There were two Mikaelas who were obviously SWF because they wore the same outfit, so it was hard to tell them apart.

I told him over and over than i wasn't working with Mikaela, that i was going to try and kill her just as much as the others, but he kept going on and on, sounding delusional all the while.

He even said he has video footage to use against me. Footage of what? Me hitting them all in the faces?

This guy was absolutely delusional

Comments

  • Don't worry nothing will happen. Also don't even talk to people like that. Complete waste of time.

  • This exact same thing happened to me when I was playing Artist and a Jonah accused me of working with this Nancy. Really ridiculous.

    Don't worry about it, nothing will happen. I wouldn't even bother replying to people like that, you can't convince them otherwise. Just play the game how you want to play.

  • @Frontdoor6 said:

    So, i was in a killer match with a Jill, David and two Mikaelas

    Some time at the start of the match, i caught Jill and hooked her, but i heard a gen exploding over and over not far so i go to check it out. I see the David and one of the Mikealas pointing at each other, obviously one of them was sabotaging the gen

    As a killer, i don't side with survivors no matter what happens, but i play with this at the same time too. i hit the David, then Mikaela, then downed David and left him to go after Mikaela.

    Though out most of the match, i caught those two in weird situations, such as one trapping the other in a corner. But the end of it, Jill and the other Mikaela were dead and only those two were left.

    I found the Mikaela first and downed her and then went to find David, he wasn't exactly hard to find, he was in a snowman because there was a crow around it. I downed him and hooked the Mikaela first, then David.

    David died on the hook and Mikaela had Deliverance and jumped the hook, but i got her down imminently. Avoiding a possible D-strike, i wanted for the hatch to spawn before i picked her up. It spawned near the area and closed it, picked Mikaela up with no issue and killed her

    Then the David messaged me asking why i cheated. I had no idea what he was talking about and he was under the impression i was working with the Mikaela, and he goes on threating to report me and saying how i kept avoiding her when i actually didn't. I said i was hunting them all the same, but he just ignored me and kept insisting i was working with her. There were two Mikaelas who were obviously SWF because they wore the same outfit, so it was hard to tell them apart.

    I told him over and over than i wasn't working with Mikaela, that i was going to try and kill her just as much as the others, but he kept going on and on, sounding delusional all the while.

    He even said he has video footage to use against me. Footage of what? Me hitting them all in the faces?

    This guy was absolutely delusional

    That player is ridiculous, but props for playing well!!!

  • Oh, so it was you? Okay, buddy, nice try. I know you were working with the Mikaela and I am sending the evidence to Behavior. Enjoy the forced vacation while it lasts because the next time I see you in my lobby, I will loop you for 5 gens. You only got me because Mikaela was helping you. Disgraceful...

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    Oh, so it was you? Okay, buddy, nice try. I know you were working with the Mikaela and I am sending the evidence to Behavior. Enjoy the forced vacation while it lasts because the next time I see you in my lobby, I will loop you for 5 gens. You only got me because Mikaela was helping you. Disgraceful...

    Pleeeeeeaaaase tell me you are sarcastic but on the other hand if you are not I would love to see the evidence footage

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    Oh, so it was you? Okay, buddy, nice try. I know you were working with the Mikaela and I am sending the evidence to Behavior. Enjoy the forced vacation while it lasts because the next time I see you in my lobby, I will loop you for 5 gens. You only got me because Mikaela was helping you. Disgraceful...

    LMFAOOOOO

  • To be fair if I see someone bodyblocking someone else in a corner I'm killing the body blocker and letting the other one go.

  • @Marigoria said:

    To be fair if I see someone bodyblocking someone else in a corner I'm killing the body blocker and letting the other one go.

    Then they'll say i was working with the guy they were body blocking

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    Oh, so it was you? Okay, buddy, nice try. I know you were working with the Mikaela and I am sending the evidence to Behavior. Enjoy the forced vacation while it lasts because the next time I see you in my lobby, I will loop you for 5 gens. You only got me because Mikaela was helping you. Disgraceful...

    Really?

    Then tell me, what killer was i playing as and on what map?

  • @Frontdoor6 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2696600#Comment_2696600

    Then they'll say i was working with the guy they were body blocking

    No, because bodyblocking another survivor in the corner is a bannable offense under griefing. That's no excuse at all.

  • @Frontdoor6 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2696370#Comment_2696370

    Really?

    Then tell me, what killer was i playing as and on what map?

    I am 99.9999999% sure that they’re joking.

  • I don't know, thats kinda how he sounded like

  • @tenoresax said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2696994#Comment_2696994

    Good lord man, if you know its a joke why act so serious about it?

    Just saying, people should be careful what they put on here

  • @Frontdoor6 said:

    So, i was in a killer match with a Jill, David and two Mikaelas

    Some time at the start of the match, i caught Jill and hooked her, but i heard a gen exploding over and over not far so i go to check it out. I see the David and one of the Mikealas pointing at each other, obviously one of them was sabotaging the gen

    As a killer, i don't side with survivors no matter what happens, but i play with this at the same time too. i hit the David, then Mikaela, then downed David and left him to go after Mikaela.

    Though out most of the match, i caught those two in weird situations, such as one trapping the other in a corner. But the end of it, Jill and the other Mikaela were dead and only those two were left.

    I found the Mikaela first and downed her and then went to find David, he wasn't exactly hard to find, he was in a snowman because there was a crow around it. I downed him and hooked the Mikaela first, then David.

    David died on the hook and Mikaela had Deliverance and jumped the hook, but i got her down imminently. Avoiding a possible D-strike, i wanted for the hatch to spawn before i picked her up. It spawned near the area and closed it, picked Mikaela up with no issue and killed her

    Then the David messaged me asking why i cheated. I had no idea what he was talking about and he was under the impression i was working with the Mikaela, and he goes on threating to report me and saying how i kept avoiding her when i actually didn't. I said i was hunting them all the same, but he just ignored me and kept insisting i was working with her. There were two Mikaelas who were obviously SWF because they wore the same outfit, so it was hard to tell them apart.

    I told him over and over than i wasn't working with Mikaela, that i was going to try and kill her just as much as the others, but he kept going on and on, sounding delusional all the while.

    He even said he has video footage to use against me. Footage of what? Me hitting them all in the faces?

    This guy was absolutely delusional

    This happens often....I wouldn't worry much about it.

    I have been accused of cheating because I 4k a swf at 5 gens with Legion....They were really bad obviously.

    Been accused because I found a Jeff upstairs on Hawkins....Really that's it. Messaged me saying "Gee wonder how you knew to come straight upstairs after your hook". I had BBQ and Infectious that game but knew he was up there because I heard him whining from downstairs not to mention perks.

    Also apparently I hit a Jill while I was cloaked with Wraith. I body blocked hatch, closed it, uncloaked and downed her. She said I was cheating because I was still cloaked. I chalked that one up to visual bug or LIES.

  • That's how they all sound lol

  • Today I tried a Devour Hope and Undying build for the first time, because I got both in purple grades on my new Pyramid Head (I know, not the best killer for this build, but whatever ^^), and in my second game I got the ball running, moried 3 survivors, sadly the third just escaped through the hatch.

    And then this one dude went off in chat like "nice cheats, killer" :D Some people are just nuts and/or have no clue what mechanics exist in the game, but behave all high and mighty. Imagine accusing a survivor of hacking, just because you didn't know that the Head On perk exist and you got stunned a few times by that.

    But I actually enjoy talking to this peeps and see what crooked mental gymnastics they will take in order to justify their loss. For me its free entertaining, just irgnore the threats though.