Survivor mains, thank you for wearing Christmas outfits during this event!
It’s really fitting and it makes me happy to see many Survivors wearing Ugly Sweaters/PJ’s! Wish more survivors received Christmas outfits this event, but the PJ’s look great too (Especially Felix!)
Comments
I wish I could VS Santa Clown.
Me who wears Jane’s sweater all year
Although Christmas is not my holiday I like that at least I can wear an ugly sweater in game 😅
I wish Quentin had one so I could wear it.... I'm using Jeff's at the moment which is one of my favorites
Laurie doesn't have one either which is kinda strange. Licensing issue I guess. I'm a big fan of Jeff's one myself. Although I probably wouldn't wear it IRL. If I did, I'd probably just look like an edgelord, lol.
I love using ugly sweaters and dwelf. I have used Santa Clown as well sadly i dont go against a Santa Clown
I may not be a Survivor main, but you're welcome
Wish every survivor got a sweater, sucks that the 3-4 survivors I play the most didn't get one.
My Dweet will be a Dwelf and Dwight in a box all through December.
My suzie and joey are wearing their sweaters too :D
I actually forgot to put on some of mine lol
Though I bet 1 person will use this post to find out who are survivor mains 😂 they'll use it in an argument vs someone at a different date.
I think @ThatOneDemoPlayer you've done the smart thing and said you weren't a survivor main first lol
Wasn't it obvious I wasn't a Survivor main tho? I've made plenty of comments that are illegal in the name of the Survivor Rulebook
I love using Feng and Nea's ugly sweaters and Zarina's Christmas onesie. They're some of my favorite cosmetics.
I've literally never taken off the 'Nam sweater, so you're welcome.
I main Jake and Felix so I've been alternating between their pyjamas and sweaters since late November.
I wish Caleb had something for the Holidays or Winter-themed.
It isn't obvious lol if you don't pay attention to every comment on these forums then you'll probably miss a few things.
I've also been running spine chill and using ormond offerings, for extra holiday cheer.
ditto.
Fair enough
I wanted to buy Zarina’s onesie too but with the Winter sale coming up I’m scared that if I buy it now, I will regret it.
Me playing backpack Kate.