It's not much, but I'm proud of achieving it

Honestly, I don't play all that much and I only started at Halloween, so I wasn't expecting to manage this on my first full reset cycle, but I pulled it off and playing Pinhead almost exclusively, too. Damnable addon nerf... ah well, I still have addon combos that I like, and honestly more fun than box hoarding.

grade1.png playtime.png

So, this made me wonder: what has anyone else accomplished in the game that they're pleased with?

Comments

  • First of all, congrats on the achievement. Especially with mmr, that's a cool ass achievement.

    I'm just overall proud of my attitude adaption. I used to rage so bad and sweat all my games on both sides taking the game so serious. I'll admit back then I was an ass, but I've learned to just chill and enjoy the game more so.

    But I was proud when I got better with huntress cause on last gen console she can be difficult asf.

    And I'm a pretty decent huntress now

  • Congrats fellow Pinhead main, glad to meet others like myself.

  • @BabuDweet said:

    First of all, congrats on the achievement. Especially with mmr, that's a cool ass achievement.

    I'm just overall proud of my attitude adaption. I used to rage so bad and sweat all my games on both sides taking the game so serious. I'll admit back then I was an ass, but I've learned to just chill and enjoy the game more so.

    But I was proud when I got better with huntress cause on last gen console she can be difficult asf.

    And I'm a pretty decent huntress now

    Ahah, yeah, that's a large part of why I might only do a handful of games most days; I don't want to get too frustrated at a loss streak and get annoyed at my own performance.

  • @RainehDaze said:

    Honestly, I don't play all that much and I only started at Halloween, so I wasn't expecting to manage this on my first full reset cycle, but I pulled it off and playing Pinhead almost exclusively, too. Damnable addon nerf... ah well, I still have addon combos that I like, and honestly more fun than box hoarding.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/J3DVKPXM36AV/grade1.png

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/BGY3KSDIQ2L8/playtime.png

    So, this made me wonder: what has anyone else accomplished in the game that they're pleased with?

    Grats! Was that the Adept? So glad I knocked that out pre nerfs.

    As for me:

    • Got Iri 1 on killer and finally got past Silver on survivor (I...really don't enjoy the role).
    • Finally got decently good with Demogorgon.
    • Accidently got my Doctor Adept (don't ask).
    • Unlocked all the perks I want on all but 3 of the killers I want them on.
    • Finally closing in on the first complete draft of my novel, over a year after I started it.

    @Sepex said:

    Congrats fellow Pinhead main, glad to meet others like myself.

    There is definitely a theme of masochism going on here :D. I really enjoy him, but wow can he be frustrating to play.

    I'm still salty about the ridiculous addon nerfs.

  • @StarLost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/299925/its-not-much-but-im-proud-of-achieving-it

    Grats! Was that the Adept? So glad I knocked that out pre nerfs.

    As for me:

    • Got Iri 1 on killer and finally got past Silver on survivor (I...really don't enjoy the role).
    • Finally got decently good with Demogorgon.
    • Accidently got my Doctor Adept (don't ask).
    • Unlocked all the perks I want on all but 3 of the killers I want them on.
    • Finally closing in on the first complete draft of my novel, over a year after I started it.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2694508#Comment_2694508

    There is definitely a theme of masochism going on here :D. I really enjoy him, but wow can he be frustrating to play.

    I'm still salty about the ridiculous addon nerfs.

    Ah, no, this was Iri 1 (if you look again, you can see the pip gain). I got the Adept on maybe my second day? Deliberately, but I still got it super early. Same for the "mori everyone" achievement; that was a pretty fun one to get. Hell for everyone! :D

    I'm super impressed you're writing a novel in the game somehow. ๐Ÿ˜‹

  • @RainehDaze said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2694523#Comment_2694523

    Ah, no, this was Iri 1 (if you look again, you can see the pip gain). I got the Adept on maybe my second day? Deliberately, but I still got it super early. Same for the "mori everyone" achievement; that was a pretty fun one to get. Hell for everyone! :D

    I'm super impressed you're writing a novel in the game somehow. ๐Ÿ˜‹

    About 1/2 of it has been written while in queue, so I'm damn well counting it XD.

  • Congratulations!

    I remember when I first got to Iri 1 (or Rank 1 lmao). That was almost 3 years ago, I think.

    As of things I am proud of, uh, I dunno.

    I hit Iri I with both Killer and Survivor this month. I played against two streamers that I really respect within an hour of playing on the Series X. I finished the last of my GM adepts.

  • @Pulsar said:

    Congratulations!

    I remember when I first got to Iri 1 (or Rank 1 lmao). That was almost 3 years ago, I think.

    As of things I am proud of, uh, I dunno.

    I hit Iri I with both Killer and Survivor this month. I played against two streamers that I really respect within an hour of playing on the Series X. I finished the last of my GM adepts.

    Is that Series X blessed or cursed? ๐Ÿคฃ

  • I won, so for now it is blessed.

  • image.png

    This achievement right here, is probably the hardest and most tedious one I've ever done

    "But Shroompy! That one is easy!"

    You're right! This is probably one of the easiest achievements out there! How ever I want you to pay attention to the date... realize that? This is when Old Legion was still a thing, and well, this achievement was a bit different. If you don't know how Legion used to be prior to their "rework", go read up on that and come back

    Essentially, you needed to apply Deep Wounds to a Survivor, then you needed to Apply Deep Wounds to another Survivor, then you needed to go back to the first Survivor you stabbed and down them, all in one use of Frenzy

    I went at this achievement as soon as I got a build on Legion, which was about a week after release since I rushed his P3 (He's my 7th killer I ever got to P3!)

    I'll never forget the relief I felt when I finally completed it... I was so happy...

  • @Shroompy said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/HNLCG0HUGF20/image.png

    This achievement right here, is probably the hardest and most tedious one I've ever done

    "But Shroompy! That one is easy!"

    You're right! This is probably one of the easiest achievements out there! How ever I want you to pay attention to the date... realize that? This is when Old Legion was still a thing, and well, this achievement was a bit different. If you don't know how Legion used to be prior to their "rework", go read up on that and come back

    Essentially, you needed to apply Deep Wounds to a Survivor, then you needed to Apply Deep Wounds to another Survivor, then you needed to go back to the first Survivor you stabbed and down them, all in one use of Frenzy

    I went at this achievement as soon as I got a build on Legion, which was about a week after release since I rushed his P3 (He's my 7th killer I ever got to P3!)

    I'll never forget the relief I felt when I finally completed it... I was so happy...

    Yeah that as one hell of a rough week of achievement hunting for me. Super frustrating to try to get it to work.

  • When I first started playing, a year and a half ago or so, I had no concept of what the Achievements were, nor did I have any real desire to try and get them. Once I'd gotten significant hours in the game -- and gotten to Rank 1 on both sides -- I decided finally I wanted to try and go for the Adepts on killer and survivor, with the former obviously being the real challenge.

    I thought I was going to have problems even getting a single one done, but after a month of going after the killer Adepts (not every match, but just here and there), I finally got all of the killer ones (and added the Artist the day she released). Rank reset helped with a couple -- it's much easier to get Merciless when you're at Ash 4 -- but the large number of them were achieved when I was at Iri 1, and even some of the ones I got at lower ranks would have been true Merciless Adepts even at Red Ranks. It's something I didn't really care about doing until I decided I did, and I'm proud, since before I started, I didn't think I'd ever get the Adepts on everyone.

  • @RainehDaze said:

    Honestly, I don't play all that much and I only started at Halloween, so I wasn't expecting to manage this on my first full reset cycle, but I pulled it off and playing Pinhead almost exclusively, too. Damnable addon nerf... ah well, I still have addon combos that I like, and honestly more fun than box hoarding.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/J3DVKPXM36AV/grade1.png

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/BGY3KSDIQ2L8/playtime.png

    So, this made me wonder: what has anyone else accomplished in the game that they're pleased with?

    That is...awesome! Especially for just starting on Halloween. That is around the time I started and I still haven't managed to make it to red yet (I suck).

    I guess my proudest would be scoring all iridescent emblems, finishing the rift so fast and already being at devotion 2 not even 2 months in the game! (Actually I'm not sure if that last one makes me proud or sad.)

  • @Pizzasauce said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/299925/its-not-much-but-im-proud-of-achieving-it

    That is...awesome! Especially for just starting on Halloween. That is around the time I started and I still haven't managed to make it to red yet (I suck).

    I guess my proudest would be scoring all iridescent emblems, finishing the rift so fast and already being at devotion 2 not even 2 months in the game! (Actually I'm not sure if that last one makes me proud or sad.)

    You'll get there eventually, I'm sure. I'm just a monomaniac who's been focusing everything on Pinhead combos. ๐Ÿคฃ

    Getting over 200 levels in two months is something, yeah. If you're having fun doing it, who's to complain?