Question about UE 5
Can this game get updated from unreal engine 4 to 5 or that gonna kill this game?
Can this game get updated from unreal engine 4 to 5 or that gonna kill this game?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I thought it already was?
Dead by daylight is unreal engine 5? Holly hell seriously?
Come to think of it, I might be entirely wrong. I just remember the game updating to accomodate an UE update, but whether that was to UE 5 I don’t know for certain.
It would kill Xbox One, Xbox One S, Xbox One X, PS4, PS4 Pro, Switch and a lot of PC's.
So no, hopefully they don't do that.
It can, but such updates can break the apps completely, based on how much stuff got updated/reworked/changed.
5 days ago Fortnite tweeted its moving to Unreal 5. No tweets from DBD.
It's UE4.
it's on UE4.
Ngl, I thought UE 5 came out years ago.