How to stop the ganking/camping? It's easy!

I really like this game. And that's why ganking/camping sucks like hell. This style of playing reduces the amount of fun for every survivor to zero.

The killers are already very powerful and that's good. I wouldn't want it any other way. But when the eleventh round ends with a total lose of the survivors (again!) because it's simply impossible to rescue anyone from the hook then something is rotten in the state of Denmar-urgh...I mean in the game.

So how about this:

If you hooked up a survivor, a killer can't use ANY action in an area at least 30 metres around this hook. If the survivor is safed and the killer hasn't left the area a debuff kicks in and reduces the moving speed down to the half of a survivor and you still can't use any action. This debuff lasts for 10 seconds.

Why? Because it's fair. This is a real problem the inventors have to fix because these campers are ruining the game. And all those "haha learn to play stop whining loser"-trolls, just lick a stick and troll yourself away. I literally stand in front of a killer who would not leave his prey. He did nothing until I got near the hooked survivor...and then he let me bleed out and hooked the survivor again. This is camping at its worst and has to be erased completely.

Comments

  • ignoring the fact this is a blatant troll post, what the hell does ganking mean? literally never seen that word in my life

  • I love my daily dose of camping solutions from people who never played killer.

  • The Killer killed the Survivors??? No way, too OP pls nerf

  • @AnneBonny said:

    ignoring the fact this is a blatant troll post, what the hell does ganking mean? literally never seen that word in my life

    I've seen it used in the context of League of Legends, in that game it's when someone comes from a separate lane into yours to help deal with an enemy. So I guess the context it's being used for here is hook save interruptions? Maybe?